Chances of getting an account unbanned

dirtydartt

1 hour ago, bobcat20 said:

has thos unbanning services ever unbanned any1 lol

Dude i highly doubt it.

1 hour ago, dirtydartt said:

never even considered an unbanning service, they are shit. and no, my account with the 2 day has never been logged into from another ip. He created his account on the ip, played legit, then i botted it and got permed

Yeah then give it a shot! Cry hacked to jagex, " hey ya never know"  might work :D

1 minute ago, dirtydartt said:

so this is the case for my gmauler i made into a voider. I made the account at IP A, botted and banned at IP A. I'm on vacation right now so IP X I never logged into the account here. Think i could recover from this IP? And if i try, what should i say?

Idk i think i just got lucky i put best recover info i had & acc was unbanned and locked so the best info you have 

15 hours ago, Chuckle said:

I have unbanned about 15 mostly from services tho where dicks bot the accs even when you ask for and pay for hand trained...

Reveal hidden contents

813ab43a917ebdd6c3d9f74bfba6340a.png

33a83355ce942498d74887f36290a76a.png

a4bb346c945c806dc28568e2b09c4bb3.png

8115754bd1d24e5ee1c192e2bcc46d52.png

Stealth quested ban squashed for drag

ebffc0847310f18f8f4f32db8efef5bb.png

Reveal hidden contents

On a completely different account, a maxed barrows pure, I got a 2 day ban and like a year later botted and got a perm. I created the account on Ip A and got banned on Ip A. Any chance of recovery? and if so, what should my recovery message attempt be? I'm currently in a different state so maybe I could say like I tried to log into the account for the first time in months and the account was banned and try to just say i never logged into it or something?

On 4/7/2017 at 2:33 AM, dirtydartt said:

On a completely different account, a maxed barrows pure, I got a 2 day ban and like a year later botted and got a perm. I created the account on Ip A and got banned on Ip A. Any chance of recovery? and if so, what should my recovery message attempt be? I'm currently in a different state so maybe I could say like I tried to log into the account for the first time in months and the account was banned and try to just say i never logged into it or something?

probably worth a try. sounds like a nice acc