[✔] Bulk Fresh Accounts ~Cheap~ [✔]

Booleans YAY

3 minutes ago, Booleans YAY said:

Updating this as I go along, sorry in advance.

I'm selling bulk accounts fresh off the tutorial islands cheap!

• Your Account will not be bot completed
  • You can specify your player name (unless otherwise)
  • Your account will be spawn inside of the Lumbridge bank area for ease of instant access

75k/per account [cheapest!]

Bulk value pack of 10 will be on sale for 600k (150k discounted).

Specify your bulk amount required. PM me your Discord or Skype.

T.O.S

• If you choose to continue the account and bot on it, i'm not responsible
  • I only accept RSGP
  • You leave a vouch and leave a Positive feedback
  • If you desire more accounts you'll be eligible for more continuously

Number of successful sales: 2/2

Reveal hidden contents

Does this mean the accounts are ran through the Tut Island using a script or by hand? And how long have they been sitting? I doubt you ran 100 tut island accounts by yourself :doge:

Im asking this cause there's some confusion by some people.

4 minutes ago, Dard said:

Does this mean the accounts are ran through the Tut Island using a script or by hand? And how long have they been sitting? I doubt you ran 100 tut island accounts by yourself :doge:

Im asking this cause there's some confusion by some people.

Everything is obviously done by myself because there's no other listed affiliates on this thread. I haven't done it yet but i'm current working on it. 15 already instantly sent over to the buyer, and working on more when I have the time to do so. If i'm doing them by hand they don't have to sit, they could idle as long as the buyer wants them to by him/herself. This service is straight forward and there's already happy customers that would hands down vouch for this service and return as a customer again and again.

Sorry if the concept was not as clear, but now it should be. Also note that this thread is moderated for spam, etc.. please everyone; thanks.

2 minutes ago, Nate said:

How can you afford to run tutorial island by hand on multiple accounts, but sell for less than the botters?

Surely your prices would be higher for a "legit, hand done" service?

Prices are to be adjusted, not too sure the current stock values of a hand made and botted accounts but more than sure botted goes for less than hand.

Edited by Booleans YAY
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Booleans YAY said:

Everything is obviously done by myself because there's no other listed affiliates on this thread. I haven't done it yet but i'm current working on it. 15 already instantly sent over to the buyer, and working on more when I have the time to do so. If i'm doing them by hand they don't have to sit, they could idle as long as the buyer wants them to by him/herself. This service is straight forward and there's already happy customers that would hands down vouch for this service and return as a customer again and again.

Sorry if the concept was not as clear, but now it should be. Also note that this thread is moderated for spam, etc.. please everyone; thanks.

Prices are to be adjusted, not too sure the current stock values of a hand made and botted accounts but more than sure botted goes for less than hand.

By all means, I'm not shitting or trashing this thread. I'm just here to clarify things up for (potential) buyers. It came to my attention you had sold 100 Tutorial island completed accounts sold, so the assumption was there it could have been botted. You stated you sold 15 as of now and 85 will come when you have time.

Thanks for the clarification, good luck on your future sales :)

3 minutes ago, Booleans YAY said:

So 100 tutorial accounts left your possession TODAY? https://i.gyazo.com/e50f131d581fe4f28acaf27a774b1836.png
Did he leave the feedback before completion of the deal?

And you're currently undercutting the bot market for accounts, yes hand done will always be worth more than botted.

5 minutes ago, Dard said:

By all means, I'm not shitting or trashing this thread. I'm just here to clarify things up for (potential) buyers. It came to my attention you had sold 100 Tutorial island completed accounts sold, so the assumption was there it could have been botted. You stated you sold 15 as of now and 85 will come when you have time.

Thanks for the clarification, good luck on your future sales :)

I appreciate the neutral comments.

The progression is still underway it'd be impossible even for a bot to complete 100 by now even via VIP (assuming). It was an early vouch that wasn't intentionally doing any harm but the process is going to be complete for both of our matters at hands. Should the buy specify that they don't 'care' if the accounts are botted then i'd do so, until specified they're done by hand.

If you know the current stock values of a botted and hand completed tutorial islands price values let me know asap! I also just wanted to gain more interest in first time selling which is why it's low and even a discount offer. My intentions are not to undercut or over price but give a fair value and offer special discounted prices on special occasions.

Sorry for long response, I just like to make stuff clear and give a more professional approach. In advance sorry to staff members if anything is going against rules, it's not our intentions what so ever.

• Like 1