Tamperagem

Dispute on Framble

Disputed member: https://osbot.org/forum/profile/3707-framble

Thread Link: He added me on skype and asked to do quests for him

Explanation: I've made Plague City, Biohazard, Underground Pass and Regicide for 8m, i finished the quests on friday and then he doesnt ask me on skype anymore, and i think hes refusing to pay me

Evidence: 

[removed]

Hey again Temperagen,  and once again thank you for doing those quests for me. I spoke to you last time on friday night. You said you were finished with the quests, and I asked if you were able to log on Rs to have the money. You said you were busy, because you happend to be at school. I then told you i was going away until sunday, you diddnt say anything. I kinda knew this would happen. Is it ok for you if i pay within the next 24h? Sorry for the misunderstanding.  

51 minutes ago, Framble said:

Hey again Temperagen,  and once again thank you for doing those quests for me. I spoke to you last time on friday night. You said you were finished with the quests, and I asked if you were able to log on Rs to have the money. You said you were busy, because you happend to be at school. I then told you i was going away until sunday, you diddnt say anything. I kinda knew this would happen. Is it ok for you if i pay within the next 24h? Sorry for the misunderstanding.  

Thank you. 

Hopefully you two can work this out. Keep us updated :)

2 hours ago, Framble said:

You should just answer my skype pms