RIP Main banned after 90 RC

DevilApes

1 hour ago, DevilApes said:
Woke up this morning to find out my main was banned when i just hit 90 RC. I have not botted since my first 2day. I have been a strong AHK user since i started, well looks like they weren't joking lol. It was a bad weekend for me.. Time to recover i guess! Damnit RC took so many hours, so many days, just straight grinding these last few months.. Wish i could go back3408d716f1b74853a4d92691bde1a175.png

abyass?

Edited by SSJG

Lol so many people are bashing me saying I'm crying and saying "botting gets ya band". No shit. I was a heavy AHK user like half of the big twitch streams. All I did was skill lmao. Last time I botted was 3 months ago. It was just an unexpected loss. I grinded for so long. STAY AWAY FROM AHK!!!!!! Don't learn the hard way like I did!!

IMG_5443.PNG

Edited by DevilApes

I just used AHK for grabbing ess from bank, filling pouches and emptying them. Shit helped so much. Yes by there terms it is considered "botting", which makes absolutely no sense. It's been used for years, it literally has became a part of the game. I know a bunch of people that still use it. 

8 minutes ago, DevilApes said:

I just used AHK for grabbing ess from bank, filling pouches and emptying them. Shit helped so much. Yes by there terms it is considered "botting", which makes absolutely no sense. It's been used for years, it literally has became a part of the game. I know a bunch of people that still use it. 

Should have stopped when they made an announcement stating that it was against the rules.

rip though, sorry for your loss.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DevilApes said:

you litteraly can't complain if you got banned using ahk, you knew they made an official statement about it now being 100% banable and not allowed