Lunar flax spinner

herenveen

I made this to get myself some cheap crafting and magic levels. You actually make a little profit from it. I got the levels i needed so maybe i can make somebody happy with this.

Requirements:

Lunar diplomacy

76 magic

Start at a bank

inventory:

nature runes, astral runes and 1 junk item or air runes if you dont have a staff of air equipped(not recommendend). The junk item is there so that you have 25 free inventory slots. Because the spell transforms 5 flax in 5 bowstrings, and the bot withdraws all. bot will take flax from your bank if you dont start it with flax in your inventory.

Features:

Has gui with 4 options:

- high alch styled spam clicks, clicks the spell a random amount of times, and banks after a random amount of clicks.

- normal casts, just casts the spell 5 times and then banks.

- fixed mouse position, the mouse stays in the same place while casting.

- random mouse position, the mouse never clicks the spell on the same place twice.

Has simple paint with: xp gained, xp per hour, time till next level.

Will log you out if you run out of flax, nature runes or astral runes.

Download:

castSpinFlax.jar

Edited by herenveen

On 10-3-2017 at 10:51 AM, cloutboybdk063 said:

Tried this, and got logged out 300 casts after. Didn't see what caused it, was sleeping

Thats really weird man, i ran it today for a few hours without problems. Did you by any chance disconnect or something? Can't really look into it if dont know what caused the bot to stop. :/

5 hours ago, herenveen said:

Thats really weird man, i ran it today for a few hours without problems. Did you by any chance disconnect or something? Can't really look into it if dont know what caused the bot to stop. :/

Alright I'll try it out again this evening. 1 suggestion, when it clicks on the lunar spin spell it hops pretty suspiciously(the cursor). Maybe try and see if you can make it where it just click the spell without moving?

On 11-3-2017 at 1:11 PM, cloutboybdk063 said:

I probably found the bug which causes the stop. When you level in a skill, it keeps clicking the spin flax spell, but it doesn't work until you click the level up skill away (Click the continue...) so either make it that it clicks on it or presses spacebar somehow.

Thx for the feedback, it will now press spacebar when the level up dialogue appears.

I also added a GUI where u can choose if you want the mouse position to be fixed or random when casting the spell. And the option for normal casts instead of spamclicks.

• 9 months later...