Looking to buy skiller account only level 3 CB

Tj2907

I want some thing that has multiple skills ~60-90. Let me know what you guys have and what you would like for them.

I might even accept an account post-waterfall quest.

I will only buy from someone that has donated to the site because I have literally been scammed every time I've bought an account from here.

2 minutes ago, Kalapeno said:

Why would you try and buy another one then.
I understand buying from a donor seems better, but there still a risk of the account being recovered.

Well if someone is reputable they most likely won't recover the account. Like if it were someone above VIP rank, odds are they are trustworthy enough to not recover the account.

1 hour ago, Tj2907 said:

Well if someone is reputable they most likely won't recover the account. Like if it were someone above VIP rank, odds are they are trustworthy enough to not recover the account.

Make an account yourself, train what you want then pay someone to train the rest. That way you can't put in years of progress into the account and have it ripped away. You think $100 Donor is gonna stop someone? Shit, some accounts are worth 5x that and + you put in a year or two of progress into it they'll just recover it and make a new OSBot account and purchase the $100 rank again AND make a few hundred dollars profit.

tl;dr: Don't buy accounts.