Constantly being ddosed

topshotter

42 minutes ago, topshotter said:

guys who keep ddosing me, skype names are here:michael.jackson4088

talythan15

zerix.trey

talythan15 aka [wisegoldman] scams kids, and sells the gp+ has a twc.

Please help me, my skype is TopShotServices- 

1.  block them on skype

2. log out of your skype

3. call your ISP and explain that people are disconnecting you and ask for them to change your IP

6 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

1.  block them on skype

2. log out of your skype

3. call your ISP and explain that people are disconnecting you and ask for them to change your IP

They probably gonna get his new IP if the ISP agrees to change it in first place.

49 minutes ago, topshotter said:

guys who keep ddosing me, skype names are here:michael.jackson4088

talythan15

zerix.trey

talythan15 aka [wisegoldman] scams kids, and sells the gp+ has a twc.

Please help me, my skype is TopShotServices- 

By the way, are you sure it's not the current runescape servers issues? Maybe you're mistaken with that.

Just now, darol said:

They probably gonna get his new IP if the ISP agrees to change it in first place.

No they won't. There are only a few ways to get someones IP.  You cannot resolve a skype IP unless you have them added (AFAIK). Unless he accepts a discord call, skype call, teamspeak call or any call that uses TCP or UDP then they can sniff it.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, darol said:

By the way, are you sure it's not the current runescape servers issues? Maybe you're mistaken with that.

yeah, they boot me off, and i my router just goes off, to where i cant even connect to it, they pm me on skype and say "night night" ect, thing is my mum works from home doing web design, so she cant get her stuff done either.

5 minutes ago, Satire said:

No they won't. There are only a few ways to get someones IP.  You cannot resolve a skype IP unless you have them added (AFAIK). Unless he accepts a discord call, skype call, teamspeak call or any call that uses TCP or UDP then they can sniff it.  

Fair enough, not gonna argue, you look like a guy who knows stuff, hence why I said "probably gonna get it". Cheers for the info buddy.

13 minutes ago, Ternisto1 said:

They get your IP through skype.

Uninstall skype, then Call your ISP and tell them you want a new ip. Make sure they do give you a new one.

If you ever want to use skype again, you need to make a new account. otherwise they will get your new ip again

as far as i know you can only pull an ip through a skypecall - can easily be done by looking at your network activity during call