Longest running BOTTING account?

Cannakid

i had a account that i got about 4 years on aswell, all combat 99s through slayer slowly, and 99 runecrafting and got hit on smithing.

i didnt get a 2 day ban i didnt get any warnings. it was like they knew my accounts history like they clicked a dropped down history bar lol

Edited by simply_gainz

2 hours ago, dirtydartt said:

my maxed main was fine for 3 years all botted with 70 hour runs at ankous but it got banned this week for using a mage script lul

Eww sad day.:cry:

2 hours ago, iZerker said:

Had a main back when Nexus was around and I managed to get 10 99's before I suicided it in 2013 for 99 farming, got banned. 

Fucking farming....

On 2/23/2017 at 0:14 PM, simply_gainz said:

i had a account that i got about 4 years on aswell, all combat 99s through slayer slowly, and 99 runecrafting and got hit on smithing.

i didnt get a 2 day ban i didnt get any warnings. it was like they knew my accounts history like they clicked a dropped down history bar lol

:ban:Hammer

58 minutes ago, iZerker said:

Also that frost dragon bot on pb and nexus made people millions in irl cash, gold farming at its prime. 

Yeah, this was the real deal.
I remember running two accounts (one of them being my main) on frost dragons and one rocktail fisher (also like solid 350-400k/hr). Sadly, I didn't sell gp, but used them to max out my accounts buyable skills. Still, gathered like 200M in a couple weeks which was enough for my goals.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Magerange said:

Yeah, this was the real deal.
I remember running two accounts (one of them being my main) on frost dragons and one rocktail fisher (also like solid 350-400k/hr). Sadly, I didn't sell gp, but used them to max out my accounts buyable skills. Still, gathered like 200M in a couple weeks which was enough for my goals.

I honestly wonder what happened to nexus, did the dev's get sued and lost in court? 

7 hours ago, iZerker said:

I honestly wonder what happened to nexus, did the dev's get sued and lost in court? 

Yeah they did. Go google up:

Mark Snellman & Eric Snellman. (And yes they are brothers)

They had to sell their house to pay for the 'damages', and they agreed to never play/develop bots for RS.

RIP Nexus