Looking for ingame Dicing Hosts, make GREAT Cash!

topshotter

I personally wouldn't have a problem with this if the ban rate wasn't so high. You may have built up a trusted dicing clan but couldn't anyone hire/pay people to sit at the G.E. or better yet have multiple accounts sitting at the G.E. advertising their dicing clan and make bank. To pay this rank and then lose it by getting an account banned isn't worth the risk in my opinion. If it was like 10M for a start rank then fine but these rates are absolutely ridiculous for the amount of bans that take place. You are probably trying to milk OSBot users for more money than you make dicing.

3 hours ago, Joey Byte said:

I personally wouldn't have a problem with this if the ban rate wasn't so high. You may have built up a trusted dicing clan but couldn't anyone hire/pay people to sit at the G.E. or better yet have multiple accounts sitting at the G.E. advertising their dicing clan and make bank. To pay this rank and then lose it by getting an account banned isn't worth the risk in my opinion. If it was like 10M for a start rank then fine but these rates are absolutely ridiculous for the amount of bans that take place. You are probably trying to milk OSBot users for more money than you make dicing.

if your account gets banned, you will have be on skype, so your next host account you make, will be ranked aswell. At no point will you loose a rank, unless someonebody provides proof that you scammed (if you did scam), If your account got banned let's say for games of chance, That doesn't mean you have lost your cash. As you will keep your cash on your main account, then xfer when needed to pay out pots. 

5 minutes ago, topshotter said:

if your account gets banned, you will have be on skype, so your next host account you make, will be ranked aswell. At no point will you loose a rank, unless someonebody provides proof that you scammed (if you did scam), If your account got banned let's say for games of chance, That doesn't mean you have lost your cash. As you will keep your cash on your main account, then xfer when needed to pay out pots. 

Are your prices in RS3 or RS07? Also will people who paid get refunded if Jagex bans/removes your dicing clan or would they be refunded when you make a new one?