Fir3's Flawless Full Recovery Feature Rich Scripts (anti-ban, death walks, etc.)

bfir3

Fir3's Flawless Full Recovery Scripts

Simple setup, easy updating

Free of hassle, free of maintenance and free of charge

I started writing scripts for OSBot about a month ago, and recently released my first script in the Local Scripts section here. I'm hosting all of my projects on Google Code SVN. As of right now, I only have the jar files online, but I will be adding a new repository that includes all of the source code for other developers to work with. I understand that a .jar files aren't intended for use with a versioning system, but the intention here is to simplify updating for users. You will have to delete the current .jar files before updating each time (not much hassle compared to finding a new download link and updating the script in your scripts folder). One time setup, and update instructions are included at the bottom of the post.

My main goal is to provide highly stable, simple setup, low maintenance, feature rich scripts to the community for free, and to hopefully contribute to the growth of other scripts through collaborative thinking and source sharing. This thread will be used as a hub for suggestions of improvements that would affect all scripts like anti-ban features, recovery features, or any other suggestions people have in general. You can also post other ideas you are interested in seeing implemented and if they interest me I will add them to my to-do list. I will be maintaining a list of my in-development scripts, and those currently available on SVN. All of my scripts will feature up to date anti-ban, path recovery, death walks and I will address problems as quickly as I can in all cases. The upcoming scripts in the list below are almost ready to be released, and anything in development is either in too early of development stages to be released, or is in need of further testing to ensure functionality and stability.

Here you can find a easy start download for those without TortoiseSVN: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/d4lw1691l7zwz/Public

Currently Available Scripts:

Fir3 Guild Fisher (direct download v1.10)

Path Recorder (direct download v1.03)

Tutorial Island (direct download v0.30)

Upcoming Scripts:

Log Burner

In Development Scripts:

Guild Fisher -> Full AIO Fisher

Set-up:

Updating:

• Delete all scripts (including those in base folder) in the fir3-scripts folder except for the .svn folder
  • Right-click inside the folder or on it and click SVN Update
  • If there are any errors in the SVN Update window, try deleting the scripts and updating again

noIbYGH.png

Edited by bfir3

• 3 weeks later...