Client Closing Randomly

Narcotixx

Hi, I'm pretty new here, but I seem to be having a recurring problem with the client.

About one out of 5 times I run a bot for over a half hour, I'll come to check on it, and it won't be there. OSBot won't even be open.

I just witnessed what is actually happening for the first time.. I was just sitting here watching it and POOF, it just closed. The script I was running was The Avengers All in One Fisher PRO, if that might have anything to do with it. Also, as far as I can tell my Java seems to be up-to-date.

Is there a fix, am I doing something wrong here, or what?

Guest Falixus

There's been a "solution" floating around, although most people still point to it being high usage of CPU.

Try checking the percentage in your Task Manager while the client is running. 

(Windows: CTRL + ALT + DEL -> Start Task Manager -> Performance.)

Guest Falixus

What seems to be the issue is if your internet flickers off for even half a second, it will automatically sign out out on the client. Then 5 minutes after you're signed out, it automatically closes. This could be your issue.

Ah. Personally, I didn't understand the way the others explained it. 

There's been a "solution" floating around, although most people still point to it being high usage of CPU.

Try checking the percentage in your Task Manager while the client is running. 

(Windows: CTRL + ALT + DEL -> Start Task Manager -> Performance.)

It says I'm only using 16% CPU and only variating by about 5% or so up and down..

What seems to be the issue is if your internet flickers off for even half a second, it will automatically sign out out on the client. Then 5 minutes after you're signed out, it automatically closes. This could be your issue.

This is not the case, I was actually actively watching it fish for me, everything was going good, then bam.

Are there any "hs_err_pid" stuff on your desktop / the directory osbot is in where you opened it?

Didn't notice, but I have :

ef.class

av.class

client.class

But that's it, and I don't know where those files came from or how to open them.

I had those too when I first started up osbot, but I deleted it and it never popped up again.

If you see any hs_err_pid's on your desktop, then that would be caused by Java. 

Are there any "hs_err_pid" stuff on your desktop / the directory osbot is in where you opened it?

Didn't notice, but I have :

ef.class

av.class

client.class

But that's it, and I don't know where those files came from or how to open them.

I had those too when I first started up osbot, but I deleted it and it never popped up again.

If you see any hs_err_pid's on your desktop, then that would be caused by Java. 

Nothing at all. Any other idea why this is happening?