Question

PurpleBlunt

3 minutes ago, Mumble said:

You'll probably be fine. (If you're making a new account and not botting on it, then there's really no reason to play on a vpn/proxy/vps.)

Alright, I want to bot on the account though. Will it affect the ban rate if I log into it from my home IP when I want to just play on it but bot on it from a vpn/proxy/vps?

6 minutes ago, PurpleBlunt said:

Alright, I want to bot on the account though. Will it affect the ban rate if I log into it from my home IP when I want to just play on it but bot on it from a vpn/proxy/vps?

If it's worth the amount of money to you to protect the account by using an alternative IP to login to the account then do it.

Otherwise, don't.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PurpleBlunt said:

Alright, thanks for all the helpful responses everyone, appreciate it! :)

Expect to get banned, don't put all your eggs in one basket and don't get down on yourself if it does happen.
If you're trying to level yourself a main account to play, my suggestion would be to make a few fresh accounts and do them at the same time on different IPs, then you've always got a back up when you screw one up. (Also don't bot agility past like 30, it's risky business) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, burnmeh said:

Expect to get banned, don't put all your eggs in one basket and don't get down on yourself if it does happen.
If you're trying to level yourself a main account to play, my suggestion would be to make a few fresh accounts and do them at the same time on different IPs, then you've always got a back up when you screw one up. (Also don't bot agility past like 30, it's risky business) 

I just want to run a money making script and get more money out of the account than I invested into it (to transfer to main, not RWT). Was thinking about plank maker since I won't have to spend too much time on stats but I'm unsure of the ban rate on such scripts. I don't mind getting banned as long as I get a profit out of it.

Edited by PurpleBlunt

Just now, PurpleBlunt said:

I just want to run a money making script and get more money out of the account than I invested into it (to transfer to main, not RWT). Was thinking about plank maker since I won't have to spend too long on stats but I'm unsure of the ban rate on such scripts. I don't mind getting banned as long as I get a profit out of it.

High ban rates on a plank maker i think but I've never tried it myself