Qwerd's Max Melee Goals

Qwerd

Hello! My goal is to get 5 max melee accounts by mid to end of March

Start Date: February 1st, 2017

Feb 1st: Started on a NMZ script, got the shell of it done

Feb 2nd: Working on getting accounts ready to go, purchased all supplies needed

Feb 3rd: Purchased 2 70/70/70 accounts as well as got my own 2 accounts to 70/70/70

Feb 4th: NMZ script is almost finished, currently drinks overloads, drinks absorptions and rock cakes tp 1hp, while prayer flicking to keep account at 1hp

Feb 5th: Finished questing on the accounts, all account now have the rock cake and are NMZ ready. Hoping to finish up the script tonight for a start tomorrow.

• Like 1

I've found what I think to be a good break schedule, currently running 2 hours on 1h off and botting for max of 8h per day.

41 minutes ago, Logo said:

What are you going to do with accounts?

I'm going to keep 2 of them, one for me and one for my friend, and either sell the others or give them away

33 minutes ago, AdnaneSen said:

Good luck on this journey my friend but I have a question

How much Java knowledge did you have before writing the nmz script?

A decent amount? I've gotten a bunch of help with it as it's a lot different than most of the scripts I've written

2 minutes ago, Qwerd said:

I've found what I think to be a good break schedule, currently running 2 hours on 1h off and botting for max of 8h per day.

I'm going to keep 2 of them, one for me and one for my friend, and either sell the others or give them away

Sounds good. Maybe try doing one 10 hours/day and another one 6 hours/day and see if it the ban rate is any different.

That's if you're planning to do it again in the future. Would save you a lot of trouble long term.

Just now, gevo said:

Sounds good. Maybe try doing one 10 hours/day and another one 6 hours/day and see if it the ban rate is any different.

That's if you're planning to do it again in the future. Would save you a lot of trouble long term.

I don't want to push it too much, I'd rather not get these accounts banned. I'm thinking about botting 10-12h on the weekends, and maybe throwing in a day or two on the weekdays that I bot less.