Hiring Workers!

iiExoricst

I've been getting busy Lately, or sometimes feeling tired and can't do any services which concludes me to find workers...

In need Of:

- Minigamers (Barb Assault/Defenders/void)

Commission: Depending on the deposit you put..

TOS:

1. You are NOT allowed to use any form of botting, everything is HAND DONE.
2. If you disrespect me/colleague workers/Customers you will lose your deposit.
3. You will NEVER scam NO MATTER WHAT. If you do you lose your deposit and will get in trouble.
4. Orders ALWAYS have to go through me.
5. You can advertise but always put my Skype below.
6. Any order you take MUST be completed, if you fail to do so without a VALID reason, you will be kicked & you won't get your deposit back.
7. You MUST notify me when you're gonna be away for a while.
8. You are NOT allowed to take any payment from customers on your own. Doing so will make you responsible for it and can lead to a kick from the service.
9. You can ask your deposit back when leaving, once you have no more active orders running.
10. Don't break any Osbot Rules NO MATTER WHAT

Use the format below if you'd like to apply!
- What are you applying for :
- What is your timezone:
- How much you willing to put deposit [Depending on how trusted you are]:
- How efficient are you with the role (1-10):
- Do you agree to the TOS :

Edited by iiExoricst

- What are you applying for : Firecaper
- What is your timezone: +4
- How much you willing to put deposit [Depending on how trusted you are]: 20M
- How efficient are you with the role(s) (1-10): 10
- Do you agree to the TOS : No

Thanks for applying :c but damnboi the tos is always a must,gotta apologize and say no :C

What are you applying for : Firecaper/Quester (can do NMZ/PC as well)

- What is your timezone: EST

- How much you willing to put deposit [Depending on how trusted you are]: 15m?

- How efficient are you with the role(s) (1-10): 10

- Do you agree to the TOS : yes

Thanks for applying, didn't get into an agreement though :c

- What are you applying for : Questing/BA/Powerleveling/Pest Control/
- What is your timezone: ACDT (Australian Central Daylight Time) 
- How much you willing to put deposit [Depending on how trusted you are]: Willing too provide as much as needed or come too agreement with/ Also can arrange too deposit the current wealth on the account I'm doing a service for (If no bankpin)  
- How efficient are you with the role(s) (1-10): I would say a high 9 as not everyone is perfect and can sometime's mess up/have lags etc/ But have a well knowledge of game play as I have been playing for 5-6 Years and have been In a services team before.
- Do you agree to the TOS : Yes absoloutely.

I know I have no feedback/ Look like a suspious player but I have actually been involved with the service teams of "AIO Bawsz" services and even I believe "Violent's AIO Services" back a year or so ago.

I am a hard worker willing too take on almost any order at anytime with 8-12 hours playing per day, I know it's hard too trust people with no feedback but I am willing too work with a team or do anything too get my feedback high account (Like i had on my previous Osbot forums account but forgot the name was a year or so ago". I would like the opportunity to be involved with this team as someone has too start somewhere. Thankyou

- What are you applying for : Questing/BA/Powerleveling/Pest Control/

- What is your timezone: ACDT (Australian Central Daylight Time) 

- How much you willing to put deposit [Depending on how trusted you are]: Willing too provide as much as needed or come too agreement with/ Also can arrange too deposit the current wealth on the account I'm doing a service for (If no bankpin)  

- How efficient are you with the role(s) (1-10): I would say a high 9 as not everyone is perfect and can sometime's mess up/have lags etc/ But have a well knowledge of game play as I have been playing for 5-6 Years and have been In a services team before.

- Do you agree to the TOS : Yes absoloutely.

I know I have no feedback/ Look like a suspious player but I have actually been involved with the service teams of "AIO Bawsz" services and even I believe "Violent's AIO Services" back a year or so ago.

I am a hard worker willing too take on almost any order at anytime with 8-12 hours playing per day, I know it's hard too trust people with no feedback but I am willing too work with a team or do anything too get my feedback high account (Like i had on my previous Osbot forums account but forgot the name was a year or so ago". I would like the opportunity to be involved with this team as someone has too start somewhere. Thankyou

Skype is a must to have so i'm able to contact you,also we could discuss on skype.

• 2 weeks later...