Banned Account

Sour Services

how am i being an asshole?

it was a simple question.. two simple questions actually.

i'm not even trying to be rude, i'm having a discussion 

Thank you for what emote32342.png

if you are afraid of having a normal discussion just tell me or say you had enough.

or do you really need a big brother behind your back

Actually, Im not afraid to have a normal discussion, if that's your intentions then there is not need to be rude.

To answer your question, It was a few years back and i knew i could get banned but there wasn't as much information on botting as there is these days. And you had a better chance of getting away with it then. Plus previous to that i had an account i pretty much botted every day 10+ hours and never received a ban. Also I had numerous friends who done the same and neither received bans.

yea you did you should have been playing a new acc within those 4yrs and not be xp wastingbiggrin.png

It was my very first account which i made back in 2007. I had every seasonal even on it, spent the most time on it and had my best memories playing runescape with friends on that account. I have made more accounts but as i said it was my first and it just meant the most to me.

Actually, Im not afraid to have a normal discussion, if that's your intentions then there is not need to be rude.

To answer your question, It was a few years back and i knew i could get banned but there wasn't as much information on botting as there is these days. And you had a better chance of getting away with it then. Plus previous to that i had an account i pretty much botted every day 10+ hours and never received a ban. Also I had numerous friends who done the same and neither received bans.

Thank you!

see, it wasn't that hard

that's all i wanted to know

but again, i don't know what makes you think that i was being rude.

in a discussion you don't have to be 100 percent politically correct 

there is nothing wrong as long as i don't insult you or start being rude or anything

also, did you find the " :???: " emoticon offensive?

it's a serious question (no microaggressions)

^ this isn't exactly 'polite'

how am i being an asshole?

it was a simple question.. two simple questions actually.

i'm not even trying to be rude, i'm having a discussion 

Thank you for what emote32342.png

if you are afraid of having a normal discussion just tell me or say you had enough.

or do you really need a big brother behind your back

so why did you bot on the account? emote32342.png

did you think you're special and you can't receive a ban?

^ this isn't exactly 'polite'

I don't see any harm within these posts the only person you should blame is your self, people here are giving there honest opinion about your situation.

• Like 1

Thank you!

see, it wasn't that hard

that's all i wanted to know

but again, i don't know what makes you think that i was being rude.

in a discussion you don't have to be 100 percent politically correct 

there is nothing wrong as long as i don't insult you or start being rude or anything

also, did you find the " emote32342.png " emoticon offensive?

it's a serious question (no microaggressions)

Yes, as humans we communicate through emotions and expressions. In person you can tell when someone is not being serious. But on a screen you cant really tell what their intentions are just by writing.