Stealth Builder

Token

3 hours ago, ejay16 said:

I have some questions, I want to this to 99 on my main.

does it supports oak dungeon doors?

do you have some long term proggies?

how often do people get banned 

thanks

It doesn't support oak dungeon doors

I only ever ran for a few hours at a time

Idk that mostly depends on their style

17 hours ago, jackbidder1995 said:

hi i just bought script and it starts a g.e with 1m cash aiming for level 52 and it has oak planks and normal planks nail etc but it keeps going back on the grand exchange and types oak planks then the script turns off? whats wrong any ideas?

It may be attempting to buy more planks and the it's set to stop when it hits GE limit

If it goes to GE it's most likely missing some items, it requires teleport to house, rings of dueling, normal hammer, normal saw, camelot teleports for servants, coins, rope for bell pull, cloth for beds

42 minutes ago, Token said:

It may be attempting to buy more planks and the it's set to stop when it hits GE limit

If it goes to GE it's most likely missing some items, it requires teleport to house, rings of dueling, normal hammer, normal saw, camelot teleports for servants, coins, rope for bell pull, cloth for beds

okay it started working fine but now i have another problem sorry when i select a bot etc stealth builder click play it dont load interface to choose settings? it just freezes the screen and i click play to select a different bot like agility and it loads the agility interface ?

2 hours ago, jackbidder1995 said:

okay it started working fine but now i have another problem sorry when i select a bot etc stealth builder click play it dont load interface to choose settings? it just freezes the screen and i click play to select a different bot like agility and it loads the agility interface ?

Does restarting the client work?