Road To Maxed Acc

Yarran1017

Welcome to Yarran1017's Road To Max

Hello everyone, today I have decided to make a brand new lvl 3 acc, I plan on botting and also playing this account legit to see how far I can get, most gold made on this account will be sold off so bank updates won't be necessary. Updates will be made once decent progress has been made on the acc.

Day 1 (20/12/2016)

Thought it wouldn't be the smartest idea to bot on a new lvl 3 acc so I hand-trained most of today, did/started a couple basic quests to make the acc look a bit more legit and also bought membership, I botted only around an hour total, a bit of it being fletching but most was spinning flax, this is how I made my starting cash. Now in the process of splashing to train my mage for some quests and also levelling fletching as this will be easy to bot and bring in some nice cash.

caf7c77c8586555a6a1fc9659ed47477.png db8ae39bd0080bc275166fe8b580308b.png

Day 2 (21/12/2016)

Botted a bit of fletching & flax spinning, finished off some quests (waterfall, plague city for herb patch and some f2p's) and currently afking for some cb at rock crabs. About to start doing farm runs so I can make some nice income off herb runs, I will be botting some fletching lvls inbetween this. 

6ee5f183d2281a2699322b322efecd46.png96ff7248575752f5b20b6a6e9c224afc.png

Day 3/4 (23-24/12/2016)

Botted a decent amount of fletching, started on farming and got some quests done, currently rounding up my skills a bit while I fletch.

H3rmj27.pngdZ3L2CJ.png

All feedback/suggestions are welcome smile.png

Edited by Yarran1017
  • Like 2

Goodluck and keep us updated!

Good luck, lad!

Long road to go,

keep yourself motivated by getting all stats lvl 50 than 60 etc

else the grind will get booring

glgl

goodluck

ty everyone :p updates will be made some time tomorrow, got school for most of today and don't wanna bot long hours