League Boosting - Diamond ADC Main

Drewyboyo

Edit : Updated Prices

I looked for my last topic on this but can't find it !! Sorry !

LEAGUE BOOSTING

Bronze V - Bronze I 10m

Bronze I - Silver V 4m

Silver V - Silver IV 4m

Silver IV - Silver III 4.5m

Silver III - Silver II  5m

Silver II - Silver I  5m

Silver I - Gold V - 6m

Gold V - Gold IV 6.5m

Gold IV - Gold III 7m

Gold III - Gold II 8m

Gold II - Gold I 9m

Gold I - Plat V - 10m

I am a diamond 3 Vayne/Twitch main and have played for over 3 Years and nearly 4. Can do this quick and probably cheaper than anyone else out there.

Edited by Drewyboyo

why not apply to a site?

you'll make a fuck ton more than this lol

"To work as a NA booster you must be in master with 300(500 maybe i cant remember) points!! due to having too many!"

I also sold my last main on interwebz.cc and do not currently own a diamond account ( i could get diamond 5 again if meant theyd hire me at that )

being from na they also dont let me work for other regions

Edited by Drewyboyo

"To work as a NA booster you must be in master with 300(500 maybe i cant remember) points!! due to having too many!"

I also sold my last main on interwebz.cc and do not currently own a diamond account ( i could get diamond 5 again if meant theyd hire me at that )

being from na they also dont let me work for other regions

Wut, there's a lot more than 1 boosting site. If you get an account to d3 you can boost at the majority of NA sites. Nobody will hire d5, way too low elo.

d3 is the cutoff point for being able to boost into d5, obviously higher is better.

Just look around and open the live chats and ask about applying to the sites, you'll see

Wut, there's a lot more than 1 boosting site. If you get an account to d3 you can boost at the majority of NA sites. Nobody will hire d5, way too low elo.

d3 is the cutoff point for being able to boost into d5, obviously higher is better.

Just look around and open the live chats and ask about applying to the sites, you'll see

Have you tried yourself? Just read first 2 sites FAQ and saw Diamond I lol

Have you tried yourself? Just read first 2 sites FAQ and saw Diamond I lol

Yeah, I boosted in season 4 and early season 5. I was only diamond 3 at the start.

Granted, with the nature of the game skill increases constantly, maybe d1 is a new cutoff point. I doubt it personally, when I boosted most people didn't want to do the low elo boosts because it was a waste of time, so they were looking for other boosters.