So Um?

Im guessing i just got sent a phising link via private message if a mod could ban the user it would be nice, the name was update and it said your version of osbot is outdated download this one. Now im not sure if its legit or not but ya anyone else get this

Everyone got it.

It's not legit, the user just registered and had 0 posts.

It's malicious!

Im guessing i just got sent a phising link via private message if a mod could ban the user it would be nice, the name was update and it said your version of osbot is outdated download this one. Now im not sure if its legit or not but ya anyone else get this

It might be, but who bothered to even take the time to check? They have clarified that it's not by there actions that it was distributed to seemingly every user. And if they have not notified previously of any given updated, like they have for basically every update they've done; then it's worth suspicion. And I'm sure they'll never personally PM every given user to notify them of an update, that's just silly and a waste of resources. Also you may note it's an executable program, which is a dead give away that's it's fake.

Edited by Brainfree