Sungazing

EasyBeef

Hello OSBot, I was wondarig if anywon else hear has tried sungazing? Its legit I did it today at midday and my eyes are cuntpletely burnt out and i got 20/20 vision again. fuk wearing swimig goggles all the time wen u can stare at da sun n get more advanced knoledge from Annunaki...

i Found out From Kinds Ranger he is doing dis too and then he said to me in a privat messaj that it is the best thick u can do if u wont to get ur knoledge from Annunaki...

In the whole story short termed to long didnt read? I meaned that FARK ILLUMAI AND ANNUNAKI they r dogs of hellfire and fark everywon that supposts them 4 example: tha threemasons n tha occult lick runncape is onned by jAGEX, Jagex has EX in the name and EX is occult coz the letter X In roman numerals they used it in rituals and then Kinds Ranger also said coz im eating raw beef now im

"Easy Beef" AKA Johnny Beef cackes signing out

P.S OSbot

I have good reputation now and high posts count so u guys can count on me for ur service, just send me your runescape passwerd and ill lick ur account to level 99 with gold trimm bandos

• Like 1