Didn't know where to post this

Team Cape

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/106643-rip-scammer-lost-charge-back/

2pac tried to charge-back another player as well. This is an obvious scam attempt, just like it was with @@Sysm. This user needs to be banned because it's clear that he still has the complete intention of scamming; it wasn't just a one-time occurrence. Eventually, he'll scam someone new (hence losing someone from OSBot) or someone that doesn't know the community that well. It's only a matter of time, and I say that we shouldn't wait for it.

Feel free to delete this if you want.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/106643-rip-scammer-lost-charge-back/

2pac tried to charge-back another player as well. This is an obvious scam attempt, just like it was with @@Sysm. This user needs to be banned because it's clear that he still has the complete intention of scamming; it wasn't just a one-time occurrence. Eventually, he'll scam someone new (hence losing someone from OSBot) or someone that doesn't know the community that well. It's only a matter of time, and I say that we shouldn't wait for it.

Feel free to delete this if you want.

Antonio contacted me in the chatbox today and told me he won the dispute on paypal I think  gonna leave this open though and get a confirmation from him  

Antonio contacted me in the chatbox today and told me he won the dispute on paypal I think  gonna leave this open though and get a confirmation from him  

From my perspective, it's like this:

Multiple people ( e.g. @Sysm / @Starcraft ) have said that he charged back. Paypal doesn't magically charge-back and open disputes by itself - the act is committed by one of the traders. The fact that he did this to more than one person is further proof that it was not a mistake. Now that he realizes that he's not going to lose TWC, and that he could get a lot more if he just sticks with it and scams more people later, he'll be refunding back the measly $20 that he would've gotten otherwise.

It's as simple as this:

He charged back more than one person (hence it was not a 'mistake')

He attempted to scam for a small amount

He realized the small amount wasn't worth it - he could scam more if he waited instead of starting over again from a different account.

He refunded the small amount so he could get a bigger amount later.

He shouldn't even come back with TWC. He needs to be banned, or else he will undoubtedly scam someone unknowing in the future. It's pretty much case closed.

TLDR - It's proven that he tried to scam. Why would we let him do it again?

From my perspective, it's like this:

Multiple people ( e.g. @Sysm / @Starcraft ) have said that he charged back. Paypal doesn't magically charge-back and open disputes by itself - the act is committed by one of the traders. The fact that he did this to more than one person is further proof that it was not a mistake. Now that he realizes that he's not going to lose TWC, and that he could get a lot more if he just sticks with it and scams more people later, he'll be refunding back the measly $20 that he would've gotten otherwise.

It's as simple as this:

He charged back more than one person (hence it was not a 'mistake')

He attempted to scam for a small amount

He realized the small amount wasn't worth it - he could scam more if he waited instead of starting over again from a different account.

He refunded the small amount so he could get a bigger amount later.

He shouldn't even come back with TWC. He needs to be banned, or else he will undoubtedly scam someone unknowing in the future. It's pretty much case closed.

TLDR - It's proven that he tried to scam. Why would we let him do it again?

Sorry for the late reply, was busy with college this week.

Ok, he's already banned anyway (probably wasn't when you posted that i'm not sure)

I doubt he'll be returning any time soon but if you were affected by his charge backs and you did indeed lose the disputes that entailed as a consequence. Feel free to post in the dispute section and i'll total it up should he ever wish to return (highly unlikely) 

• Like 2