Quick Question

E V I L

Okay, so I made this account a couple days ago. I got vip and bought the Sand Crabs script and wanted to test it on a new account to see the likelyhood of it getting banned and what not. I managed to get a good schedule down so I didn't get banned. I also was using the mirror client which plays a big role in it. But back to the point, I'd like to bot my range up to at least 75-80. My question is, should I keep camping out sand crabs or is there another spot/script that you would recommend be more effective/quicker. Here are my current stats so far...

76bd3c6d727849b68a5e7b94b416f4a6.png

As you can see I'm starting from lvl 1. I thought about buying the range guild script but the thread for it was active last year and I don't want to waste my money on an outdated script. So yeah, if you have any suggestions i'm more then happy to hear them. Thanks.

Okay, so I made this account a couple days ago. I got vip and bought the Sand Crabs script and wanted to test it on a new account to see the likelyhood of it getting banned and what not. I managed to get a good schedule down so I didn't get banned. I also was using the mirror client which plays a big role in it. But back to the point, I'd like to bot my range up to at least 75-80. My question is, should I keep camping out sand crabs or is there another spot/script that you would recommend be more effective/quicker. Here are my current stats so far...

76bd3c6d727849b68a5e7b94b416f4a6.png

As you can see I'm starting from lvl 1. I thought about buying the range guild script but the thread for it was active last year and I don't want to waste my money on an outdated script. So yeah, if you have any suggestions i'm more then happy to hear them. Thanks.

just get range at sandcrabs, takes like 1h or so with knives or knives cannon rockcrab then bot, sloow

Hmm... So cannon till 40? And I could knife at sand crabs but I'd like to find something thats more xp/hr.

You guys know the hourly rates at range guild? I also might just do horror from the deep and cannon dags but I wanna do something that can be botted so I can train my legit account at the same time.

Hey. I'm doing a similar thing, botting a pure. I actually am using Khal's caged ogre script and it is working awesomely. With cannon+knifes i get about 60k xp p/h at 60 range. once i get to blowpipe, it will be better. Could you pm me the botting schedule you use dof rsand crabs? i'm currently 45 atk/str and would like to get 50/70 so i can start gmaul pking. thanks !