Efficient Firecape setup

connordom

Wondering what everybody thinks is the most cost effective way to get fire capes?

I'm basically 85+ all, currently 71 pray but aiming 85 before I start.

1. If I was NOT prayer flicking (haven't done Jad for years, don't wanna bite off more than I can chew), what invo would you recommend? How many of each

2. Ring? Archer ring or ring of gods? or maybe ever a suffering? whichever ring I'd use would be imbued and I plan on having all rings anyway so cost of ring less important than it's usefulness

3. Hands? thinking verac helm+skirt, sara dhide body, but do I go sara vambs or b gloves?

4. Wep/ammo? karils crossbow / blowpipe / or rune cbow? which ammo? Understand blowpipe probably the best way but how much extra cost will it add? also means I can have book of law or a shield

Wear: verac plateskirt verac helm godly dhide top blowpipe (addy darts) fury/anquish regen/barrow gloves suffering(i)/Archer ring(i) 

with this setup u barely can go wrong 

if u dont feel confident enough bring a rune/aramdyl xbow and a ward/blessed spirit shield for the extra def at jad.

always personal tip bring 25-50 purple sweets so u never run out of run energie and u can easy trap the melee's behind the magers

Wear: verac plateskirt verac helm godly dhide top blowpipe (addy darts) fury/anquish regen/barrow gloves suffering(i)/Archer ring(i) 

if u dont feel confident enough bring a rune/aramdyl xbow and a ward/blessed spirit shield for the extra def at jad.

always personal tip bring 25-50 purple sweets so u never run out of run energie and u can easy trap the melee's behind the magers

literally impossible to go wrong

used this setup last night, got the cape in an hour lmfao

Ahh good idea with the sweets! Thanks for the info, what qty brews/restores would you recommend?