Perfect Pest Control

Czar

Just bought the script ill let you know if I have any problems, I asked for trial but got impatient and bought it anyways lol. Keep you updated!

+Added: So far working great, 40mins in after attacking monsters near a portal, the portal will be destroyed and bot will sit there idle doing nothing.
So far it only happened once, had to pause and unpause to fix it, working well again. Will keep you updated. 

Edited by Ganister407
Keeping maker updated.
  • Like 1

I havent been banned yet, I usually keep the bot on for 3-4 hours make around 200 points, then turn it off for a couple of hours and repeat the same thing. IT"s a huge bonus settings options and put on  a bot break taker! 2nd day using the bot so far so good, sometimes i come to my computer to find that im logg out(Scared that i was banned) but i guess the bot idled and i afked logged out. Other than that no probelms, ill let you know more tomorrow. MY advice is just try not to run the bot too long, or else it could end up being banned I guess, no one really gave other info other than " I WAS BANNED" 
Edit: Further note defeding the knight seems to glitch out and idle alot, havent tried the barricade rebuilder yet.

Edited by Ganister407
Bot updates.
  • Like 1