Only got 2 day ban lol

Literature07

Done 700 barrows chests in maybe a week with Frosts barrows. Made about 50m profit. I only received a 2 day ban lol - is this pretty lucky? I assumed they would ban permanently for money making methods.

Also, would this be a manual ban or an automatic? As soon as I logged in it disconnected me and said my account was disabled.

Thanks.

I'd guess automatic because few people are probably going to see you doing barrows too much, and if they did see you doing it that much, it would've been a permanent ban.

Normally, when a high-level account gets banned for a first time, really just an account with a lot of progress on it, it gets a 2-day ban before a permanent ban.

did 2 weeks of red chins on my other acc awhile back (it's 99 hunter now), and it only got a 2 day ban as well because it was level like... 90ish

Edited by Imateamcape
  • Like 1

How much did you bot it for each day during that week?

And yeah you got lucky it wasn't perm lol.

8 - 20 hours each day mate lol. Didn't even take breaks, even ran whilst I slept lol. I suicide botted like 160 chests yesterday, not sure if I was detected from that or from the previous days - What you reckon?

8 - 20 hours each day mate lol. Didn't even take breaks, even ran whilst I slept lol. I suicide botted like 160 chests yesterday, not sure if I was detected from that or from the previous days - What you reckon?

Can almost guarantee it was because you ran it for large amounts of time each day. Especially if 20 hours lmao without any breaks. feels.png

I've used barrows scripts before but only ran em for 8-12 hours a day with a 10-25 minute break every 3-4 hours.

Only did it for like 3 weeks but I didn't get caught.

But going at it like that without any breaks I can't see any legit person doing it, like 1 or 2 days yea sure, but for a week straight lmao people need food and to go to the bathroom.

Edited by Ekko
  • Like 1

Can almost guarantee it was because you ran it for large amounts of time each day. Especially if 20 hours lmao without any breaks. feels.png

I've used barrows scripts before but only ran em for 8-12 hours a day with a 10-25 minute break every 3-4 hours.

Only did it for like 3 weeks but I didn't get caught.

But going at it like that without any breaks I can't see any legit person doing it, like 1 or 2 days yea sure, but for a week straight lmao people need food and to go to the bathroom.

Yes it was more of a test mate. I used it on my alt account - Was expecting it to last only 1-2 days before a Perm ban lol. Probably won't be running it on my normal account, might suicide it again once the 2 day ban is up on the alt account for one day depending on how wreckless I feel lol, It's a good script however.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Edited by Literature07