Team Cape's Agility

Team Cape

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/3/2018 at 2:11 AM, branq said:

Hey, I'm having a bug on the Pollnivneach course right after the tree obstacle, before the rough wall. It doesn't click on the rough wall, but it does when i move the camera manually.

gsfdhgdfhnd.png

Can confirm this happens. The camera is moved automatically bit by bit as you progress through the course and it eventually blocks out the view for the next action (as is shown in the picture). The bot doesn't move the camera so it just stays idle here.

Also, a constant problem I have found is that before the player is done crossing the monkey bars, the bot clicks to the next action. Hence, it pauses for about 3 seconds before it tries the same thing again. This happens every time. Small problem but if it happens every time, it becomes easily noticeable as well as the minimal time lost.

On 3/15/2019 at 5:10 AM, xtrippiebans said:

I mean I botted like 12hours + in two days and got 55 and no bans....

24 hours of agil and only got 55? yikes.

@Team Cape

hey mate, running your script at canfis atm, and just thought id let you know that it freezes up whenever it tries to pick up a mark of grace, fully zoomed out. 

https://gyazo.com/e8efcaec95674b26f14d849c18288db6

I checked the logger and there isnt a single bug reading, so really not sure of the issue

Edited by VirginityStealer

I ran this bot for 30 minutes at Al Kharid and Khal's tab bot for 5 hours afterwards. I received a temp ban of 24 hours (which will escalate to a permaban if i continue botting).  I had been running Khal's Tab bot successfully for a week and today was the first day I tried out the agility bot.  Looks like Agility and Runecrafting bots need to be avoided under all circumstances. Looks like I'll just be playing fun minigames from at least the next two weeks+ .

• 3 weeks later...

Been using this script for 26 hours straight now getting 35k xp an hour and no ban!
its been over the Easter weekend i dont know if that has anything to do with it none the less great script!! 

i used this script roughly 30 hours all in the last 2 days to get 75 agility. 

Edited by pouriia