Team Cape's Agility

Team Cape

5 hours ago, code503 said:

pollvinech getting stuck/slow if you can all the others are crowded too risky

Problems on the course resolved (the update will be live in 1-2 days). Make sure to start the script beside the starting obstacle. 

On 7/9/2017 at 1:45 AM, Cheesenugget said:

camelot works much better than fally course, only issue so far was that it somehow managed to go up the ladder in cammy bank and got stuck.

This issue is now fixed. The update will be live in a day or two.

On 7/10/2017 at 1:06 AM, tryn said:

I have the same thing, ant the setting is this. just sits at the start of falador.

This issue is now fixed. The update will be live in a day or two.

On 7/10/2017 at 8:13 PM, ooskiller5 said:

The rellekka script worked until the recent update, now it completes a lap and stops.

also one for the books (seers)

Screenshot_5.png

Good to see! The rellekka course has been fixed!

On 7/13/2017 at 4:04 AM, Jalyt1996 said:

Was using this script to get 70 agility from 61, and to get a few marks towards grace. Just got banned like 5 minutes ago (only a 2 day ban thank god). I was doing seers rooftop course and I had osbot scheduled to log me out after 2 hours of the script running and had it set to shut down script on log out, but when i got back from work this evening (7 hours later) it still had my account logged in and the bot was stuck in the upper part of seers bank trying to continue the course. Anyone know why it didn't log out?

On 7/13/2017 at 4:08 AM, Jalyt1996 said:

Yeah mate, this is what happened to me and it just got me banned for 2 days -_-

That sucks; sorry to hear that guys. For all wondering, the bug has now been patched, so it will go back down the ladder and continue with the course. The update will be live in a day or two.

On 7/13/2017 at 7:43 AM, Jalyt1996 said:

Did you ever add the Anti-ban methods that you talked about nearly a year ago or is that still in development?

See the update log on the main script thread

Edited by Imateamcape

5 hours ago, Taylano said:

Stuck on walking to start area in falador, gets going when i walk up on the rooftops but then buggs out when i touch the ground. All settings are correct, would u be kind and take a look, thanks :).

Works fine for me, you probably don't have webwalking installed. Try reinstalling the client (deleting the OSBot folder and the client, redownloading, and reopening).

3 minutes ago, Promo said:

There's a high ban rate on this script probs. Ive used it approx 4 hours after i got perm banned. Ive used bots voer the past 2 weeks for 15hours a day and that didnt even get me banned. Caution.

Agility has a high ban rate premium or not. All you need to know is how to play around it doesn't matter how bad the script or how good if you don't randomize your self then you will get banned. Best example is Willy

On 7/17/2017 at 7:13 AM, PulseImpulse said:

Agility has a high ban rate premium or not. All you need to know is how to play around it doesn't matter how bad the script or how good if you don't randomize your self then you will get banned. Best example is Willy

EDIT: Wrong topic, sorry

Edited by loked

2 hours ago, loked said:

Who's Willy?

What do you mean randomize? I was banned with an agility script on the first course before I even reached 15 agility lmao. Is that normal? Should I buy this script instead? Is agility really such a pain to bot? 

Watch willy banloot or something on youtube you'll learn a lot , and free scripts usually have higher ban rate than premium ones. Randomize is that you don't keep doing agility depending on how many hours you put into your account like if it's new bot for like 1 hour max and then go do something else for like 1-2 hours then bot another hour like this being random

• Like 1

So far so good, only issue I noticed is that it will always misclick the rope on the Gnome Stronghold Agility course. It will click maybe 1-2 squares before it, even though the rope is in clear view. With constant repetition of this it doesn't seem too human like. This also adds maybe a 1-2 second delay before it actually starts crossing the rope.

On 7/25/2017 at 6:11 PM, johnny12303 said:

So far so good, only issue I noticed is that it will always misclick the rope on the Gnome Stronghold Agility course. It will click maybe 1-2 squares before it, even though the rope is in clear view. With constant repetition of this it doesn't seem too human like. This also adds maybe a 1-2 second delay before it actually starts crossing the rope.

Interesting, I'll check this out

• Mio changed the title to Team Cape's Agility