✅ Pablo's VPS | 99,9% ⇧ | 1Gb/s ⇅ |

Pablo's VPS 

Fast, reliable and secure.

Giving a trial (Plomo) to the first person (Must be VIP or above)

First 3 customers will receive 1M or $1 USD discount on purchase!

INTRODUCTION

Hi, I am Pablo and I am here to provide you the best service you will ever get with VPS! I have all kinds of offers for you and I can customize the VPN as you wish. I am doing this, because I have still plenty of space that can be filled up and cores that are willing to run for your bots or other purposes.

E-mail: pe173957@gmail.com

INFORMATION

As you probably know, there are much things that can be configured before the VPS starts working, think like the OS, how much cores, RAM and space. Here is a little information what I can provide for you

Operating System

• Windows Server 2008 R2 | Standard or Enterprise
  • Windows Server 2012 R2
  • Ubuntu | 12.04 LTS or 14.04 LTS or 15.10 or 16.04 LTS
  • Archlinux or Gentoo Linux

Processor

• 6x Intel Xeon E7-8890 v3 | 18 cores and up to 2.5 GHZ

PRICES

So, as you have seen I can provide much for not that much! In the price is also my service included if something does not go well or you need some additional help.

VPS - Plomo

2 cores Intel Xeon E7-8890 v3

4.096 MB RAM

150 GB SSD

4.9M OSRS | $5 PayPal

VPS - Plata

4 cores Intel Xeon E7-8890 v3

8.192 MB RAM

300 GB SSD

9.8M OSRS | $10 PayPal

VPS - Escobar

8 cores Intel Xeon E7-8890 v3

16.384 MB RAM

300 GB SSD

19.6M OSRS | $20 PayPal

SERVICES and Terms of Condition

1. As I am providing the services towards you, you will agree that you will go first or we can find an agreement with an verified middleman that will be provided on your costs.
  2. If you want to order an VPS, you can use the PM to contact me or leave a reply.
  3. All VPS will be set-up and handled directly. In case if there is something missing or you have any problems with the VPN, I will solve the problem and make it at your wish on my costs to solve the issue.
  4. You have no rights and you are not allowed to chargeback, refund, exploit, abuse (botnet, remote administration tool, etc).
  5. The VPS is hosted in The Netherlands, Amsterdam and falls under the Dutch jurisdiction. 

Edited by Pablo Escobar
  • Like 1

That's an 7k processor nothing to joke around with, nice prices for the resources GL man. 

Enfin, it was all worth it at the end and now I can use it for other purposes. :)

Have any testimonials or anything at all? A Skype, something?

No, I don't have any testimonials, but I do have Skype. I will add it right now.

Would like to know this aswell, you could give a free trial to a high feedback member to show goodwill or something

Looks sick

Ofcourse no problem! I will give a free trial on the Plomo package to the first who will message me.

Yea tell me about it I run a colocation company here in America and its very good business. Hey well take care man hope to see you start off good. 

This business never dies, that is the best part. The same to you :)

Bump and still there is this offer standing for the person who is interested:

Giving a trial (Plomo) to the first person (Must be VIP or above)