Click or hover over image to zoom in

Khal Warrior Guild

(7 reviews)
6.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Khal Warrior Guild

BananaTown

Script works very well. Haven't encountered any issues. I love that it's progressive.

Link to review
ExecutiveBotter

Everything works ok, but sadly have to give this one a bad rating since it has consistently lost my armour sets by failing to pick them up and then logging out because it thinks I have no armour left. I think it lost around 5 sets of mithril, and 2 sets of rune, in the space of 1-2 days, so not ideal. Also lack of world hopping features is a bit disappointing, and weird quirks such as using the same magical animator as another player when there is an empty one free seems a bit odd.

Link to review
JustAnotherNooob

Thanks for the help rendered when mirror client encountered an issue regarding the door clicking and camera rotation. 

Perfect Script. As amazing as always. Khaleesi <3

Link to review
Luis Duarte

Thank you for an awesome script, getting me Bronze-Dragon defender 99% autopilot (Had to edit minimal settings, but oh so worth it.)

Link to review
bdw0223

Used it to get from bronze to rune defenders.

atm got 25 rune defenders in my bank.

Very nice script, flawless!

cheers for this mate

Link to review
mustang guy

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I really like this script. It seems to act more natural than many I've seen. I make good money in the Warrior's Guild and the xp is very nice. The Cyclops's give the following xp:

level 56 - 300

level 76 - 400

level 106 - 600

They have low defense, low strength, and decent drops. Furthermore, the bank is right there in the Guild.

In my tests, the xp/hour including the xp to fight animated armor is about the same as the giant spiders in the stronghold dungeon.

Thanks to this script, I have 6 rune defenders and 2 dragon defenders.

Link to review