Click or hover over image to zoom in

Khal AIO Woodcutter

(41 reviews)
8.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Khal AIO Woodcutter

Beck

I love this, the amount of customisation you get when configuring the script is crazy. Classic paint, very user friendly. 10/10

Link to review
Dan42069

Well designed script considering how simple woodcutting can be, works great out of the box, but has plenty of tinkering potential for more niche uses. I highly recommend this, and the customer support Khal provides is amazing.

Link to review
romanHistorian

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wonderful script, does exactly what it says on the tin.

If I could add just 1 extra little feature, it would be an "approximate time until next level". But other than that, the script is amazing and I 100% recommend it to everyone!

Link to review
AriRemelShaffer

Script works great, have gotten quite a few accounts to 46 woodcutting with low ban rates

Link to review
NQTA0816

first time botting.

this script is user friendly, easy to use.

would recommend it to other people

Link to review
methos305

I am new to botting and this script is literally the best script I have ever used. Everything is easy to read and understand.  This mod  is perfect for a new botter. It has many options available including an amazing break and stopping system. Tons of locations to choose from, and even gives you a list of options for that area. 10/10 would recommend! Looking forward to trying out the other scripts!

Link to review
scoob1222

all of khal scripts are the best i'd recommend all khal  scripts not only this one

Link to review
ZakS

The Best

Easily the most streamline and perfect script I've ever used, easy setup and flawless results!

Strongly recommended 

Link to review
celexstep

Script is flawless! Have tested thoroughly with zero issues. Very easy to setup and fun to watch it run around! xD 

Link to review
Ayrtoo

Been using this on and off since January 2019 and its one of the most consistent scripts I've ever used. Reminds me of how consistent botting used to be back in 2006-2007, in the good ol days. I wont be buying anything but Khaleesi's scripts :)

Link to review
FlyingChicken

Best woodcutting script i've found in a long time, from all the different spots you can woodcut at, to the very understandable UI. Love it

Link to review
Proofi

Flawless script. Fast updates when requested. Feels very human like. Worth the money. 

Link to review
kappaKaano

legit using my only main account for this and been using it for a long time not banned, very good anti-ban system thanks khal!

Link to review