(81 reviews)
9.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Khal AIO Agility

SoSavvy

Works without a doubt; will bring charm and life to any account 😺

Link to review
9gJE9Pt

Excellent. My Agility jumped from 40 into the very high 90s with this script very quickly, as I was able to leave it going overnight many times on a 4 hour bot/1 hour break (w/ a 25 % variable) cycle with no ban. Any new account I make that needs Agility raised will be using this script from now on and I hope ya'll get your 99s soon too. Thanks Khal! Plus the support is amazing and Khal is extremely friendly and approachable on Discord!

Must buy.

Link to review
WOWkiller5

This script is beyond excellent. The price is extremely cheap considering the amount of effort and programing of this script. This is definitely worth the investment!

Link to review
rsraja

Tried trial and after that, I knew I need to buy.
High quality script. Highly Recommended ! 

Link to review
sethjr20

This is the 3rd Khal script that i've bought without trialling, and as expected it's so bloody good. I have an addiction to Khal scripts now. Seriously, if you don't believe me, go grab a trial of one and find out for yourself.

Link to review
David Gatward

· Edited by David Gatward

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Ban hammer slapped me 34-64 agility in a couple days. Woops. Possibly had roofs on too. And i'm pretty sure IP was tagged. Otherwise, seemed pretty sophisticated. May try it again possibly.

Link to review
Leeves

I am currently using Khal AIO Agility to run from 1 - 51 agility on my zulrah accounts, and I'm yet to find any issues with it. Flawless so far.

Link to review
hydraqc

Man this script jagex will never said you bot because if so much good programmed like it act like a human i never got ban with it so far trust me use the trial and you gonna purchase it right away man best agility script 

Link to review
CodBadonde

Bought this and used it to get a couple accounts to 60+ works well and collects marks on rooftop courses! 😀

Link to review
scoob1222

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

ran the script for 7 hours with breaks still not Banned great script would recommend to everyone

Link to review
Blomgreen

Even with the high banrates of Agility, I manage to get extremely far before any bans.

The agility pyramid is also very good, with only a slight issue that i was experiencing.
Luckily you can just report bugs on his discord, and they seem to get resolved rather quickly.

Overall very good script, and I will continue to use it on my main.

Link to review
HeroReborn

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Im new at this world of bot with 3rd applications i use Ahk but really i recommend all bots of khaleesi good scripter and really flawless im use at the moment going at 54 agility just need be humanlike play 1 o 2 hour and break maximun 4hours at day! 

Link to review
celexstep

· Edited by celexstep
grammar/spelling

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Coming from being a F2P player i had no clue how to even start earning agility exp. Not only did this script point me in the right direction but also flawlessly does everything. Very entertaining to babysit and watch it complete course after course. Amazing and flawless script!

Link to review
sauma

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

Everyone says its good but i cant find the download link..

Link to review
botbot93

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

This bot is amazing, the anti-ban features are flawless. Very intelligent human-like bot would certainly recommend. Great job!

Link to review
Jordy

8 of 9 members found this review helpful 8 / 9 members

If you're looking for an agility script, don't look at the price of this one. It literally hands down is the best agility script I have EVER used. No joke, I don't have a single account on osrs without full graceful. If you're looking for fast leveling this script is awesome, I've ran it for maybe 48 hours tops and i'm already over 75 agility. No bans, the anti ban is flawless and as long as you don't run it for stupid amounts of time you'll achieve 99 agility via this script. Khaleesi seriously maintains scripts better than anyone in my opinion, and the response time from khaleesi is awesome! Definitely would recommend over and over to all anyone I ever met!

Link to review
lughi

5 of 7 members found this review helpful 5 / 7 members

best agility script, u can trial it b4 purchase aswell 11/10

Link to review
strangeguru

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Very humanlike agility with fair experience rates per hour. I would recommend this script to anyone who is in need of an agility script.

Link to review
perstulio

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

Out of the 4 scripts I have purchased this is the only one which had a few errors, which were fixed the next day when an update came out. Awesome script, runs all courses perfectly now without any errors.

Link to review
The_Red_Flag

4 of 7 members found this review helpful 4 / 7 members

Khal has done it again with a great AIO agility script. This has taken me from 1 to 60 on a few counts, and I haven't even used it extensively! Great features and support :)

Link to review
ivanlivi21

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

just brought it today! need to be fix the seers village rooftop please!

Link to review
Littlewayne

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

Ran this on an ironman, my main, and several pure accounts. No bans, full gracefull on my main and iron now. The best for rooftops without a doubt.

Link to review
Fruity

6 of 9 members found this review helpful 6 / 9 members

Firstly the script works amazingly well even on mirror!

At the moment i have used this script to get me from 1-60 Agility without any problems. at Falador rooftop agility course i was getting 19k exp per hour even though wiki said 17.8k Max exp per hour.

While using the script i have not once had to move my player to get it unstuck from a miss click or mistake allowing me to leave the script running and not have to worry about it breaking.

Would definitely recommend buying it to level up your agility!

5/5

Link to review
LeBron

6 of 9 members found this review helpful 6 / 9 members

Hands down the best agility script on OSBot! Awesome developer who gets back to you within the hour and updates her scripts daily!

Link to review
Chriscrab

3 of 7 members found this review helpful 3 / 7 members

Quite a good script!

4/5 because the exp rate is a bit low.

Seers is about 24k/hr and polly is like 28k/h. But it's solid and works when you're afk... ;)

Link to review