Click or hover over image to zoom in

Khal AIO Agility

(82 reviews)
9.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Khal AIO Agility

kerpe

Been using this script on multiple accounts with amazing success rates. Agility has always had a very high ban rate, but this script is hands down the best out there.

Link to review
Finbo

Ive had absolutely great success with this script so far. Will totally use this alot. Thanks!

Link to review
DaddyChaddy

Great script! I have achieved 70 agility on a UIM. I never imanged that something so boring as agility could be fun to bot! It is handling the crouses well, never gets stuck, and always working fine!

Link to review
iEliteNerdy

ran mine for 40hrs straight accidentally( long story short i got high and left to girlfriends house for a day and halfish...) DIDN'T GET BANNED! got 20 levels too lmaooooo needless to say my hungover ass found a nice surprise when i returned home.

Link to review
Aeit

Thanks to Khaleesi now i never skip legs day. Made multiple lv 50-70 agi accs. No problems, flawless as always.

Link to review
MasterBlunt

My go to for agility! I botted for over 12 hours straight with this and got 80+ agility on one of my accounts. Highly recommend just like the rest of Khal scripts!

WARNING: Don't bot 1 skill for 12 hours straight. 🙂

Link to review
Collinrunsosrs

If it's an agility AIO script you need. The search is over. Buy this. If not enjoy your bans. This script is gold. 

Link to review
Zimmi

Amazing script! Well worth the buy. Dont have to babysit the script as it never gets stuck. Only thing i could ask for is alch/fletch but that's not what i brought it for so i cant compline. Haven't caught a ban yet 11/10 would recommend

Link to review
snippetTM

So, I've been using all kinds of scripts from Khal for the past little while and I have to say, I wish I had started sooner.  As long as you're *SMART* about it, you don't have to worry about bans.  Best of luck out there.

Link to review
SHAKALZ

This is the bestiest script I have ever used, all the features are easily accessible and supports all the activities you need, thanks, i had runned it like a 11 hours without bans :)

Link to review
nail yo sis

Started using this script, absolutely flawless and acts like a human, zero problems.
Highly recommended!

Link to review
Atari

great scirpt havent had any problems with it at all. taking my time to get full grace full 

Link to review
Eletronixx

i got this bot the other night and started doing agility. i had it level up to a certain level after i went to bed and it hit it with no issues. during class i let it run and it has zero issues because of the humanlike movement. i love the breaks that it has which helps a lot to keep it flowing and playing like i normally do haha.

Link to review
SoSavvy

Works without a doubt; will bring charm and life to any account 😺

Link to review
9gJE9Pt

Excellent. My Agility jumped from 40 into the very high 90s with this script very quickly, as I was able to leave it going overnight many times on a 4 hour bot/1 hour break (w/ a 25 % variable) cycle with no ban. Any new account I make that needs Agility raised will be using this script from now on and I hope ya'll get your 99s soon too. Thanks Khal! Plus the support is amazing and Khal is extremely friendly and approachable on Discord!

Must buy.

Link to review
WOWkiller5

This script is beyond excellent. The price is extremely cheap considering the amount of effort and programing of this script. This is definitely worth the investment!

Link to review
rsraja

Tried trial and after that, I knew I need to buy.
High quality script. Highly Recommended ! 

Link to review
sethjr20

This is the 3rd Khal script that i've bought without trialling, and as expected it's so bloody good. I have an addiction to Khal scripts now. Seriously, if you don't believe me, go grab a trial of one and find out for yourself.

Link to review
Leeves

I am currently using Khal AIO Agility to run from 1 - 51 agility on my zulrah accounts, and I'm yet to find any issues with it. Flawless so far.

Link to review
hydraqc

Man this script jagex will never said you bot because if so much good programmed like it act like a human i never got ban with it so far trust me use the trial and you gonna purchase it right away man best agility script 

Link to review
CodBadonde

Bought this and used it to get a couple accounts to 60+ works well and collects marks on rooftop courses! 😀

Link to review