Anyone tried setting up a randomized click macro

bren

i heavily abused mouse recording(Same path over and over and over) for 6 months and finally got banned(14-day, lower ban-meter than 2-day) so it took them that long( i did it overnight aswell)

i've looked for an mouse recorder with random, but i couldnt find anything. tried making it myself but i was struggling with mouse clicks, following the path + a little random was not a problem

i heavily abused mouse recording(Same path over and over and over) for 6 months and finally got banned(14-day, lower ban-meter than 2-day) so it took them that long( i did it overnight aswell)

i've looked for an mouse recorder with random, but i couldnt find anything. tried making it myself but i was struggling with mouse clicks, following the path + a little random was not a problem

My keyboard records mouse clicks and then I can set a randomized time to click

I used to splash with an autoclicker by MurGee. You stop auto-retaliating after 20 minutes so I set it up to click every 17-23 minutes randomly. However, I thought that clicking inside the game into the same spot would be too suspicious, so I actually set it up to autoclick onto an on-screen keyboard left arrow key. The end result would be that my camera would rotate a little bit every 20 minutes and it would cause my character to keep autoretaliating and allow me to splash all night as I slept. It worked pretty well but in the end the exp was too slow so I switched to doing randomized auto-alching with the same program. You can download the autoclicker for free and then torrent the crack for it that's what I did.

I used to splash with an autoclicker by MurGee. You stop auto-retaliating after 20 minutes so I set it up to click every 17-23 minutes randomly. However, I thought that clicking inside the game into the same spot would be too suspicious, so I actually set it up to autoclick onto an on-screen keyboard left arrow key. The end result would be that my camera would rotate a little bit every 20 minutes and it would cause my character to keep autoretaliating and allow me to splash all night as I slept. It worked pretty well but in the end the exp was too slow so I switched to doing randomized auto-alching with the same program. You can download the autoclicker for free and then torrent the crack for it that's what I did.

Where did you download it?