Molly's Planker

Molly

11 hours ago, ImSoGucci said:

Script doesnt solve random events. Just keeps on doing what it does without caring about any random event that pops up. Also the walking is flawed as it can sometimes walk towards the bar in Varrock and get stuck there for a moment before proceeding. Should be free imho

I've noticed recently web walking seems to be exhibiting odd behavior at times when walking longer distances, I'll be rewriting the walking method for this script as I presume that is the root of the issue with walking. The random event thing is odd as this is something handled completely by the client itself, does it ever dismiss them? Like say when it gets to the bank and one was following while walking, does it dismiss it then or still ignore it? I notice you just joined OSBot a few days ago, on the client under "Settings" there is an option to dismiss all random events, do you have this option enabled?

7 hours ago, chaoticbane said:

Could I please get a 24 hour trial of this?

Gave you one just now.

Updating walking, didn't notice any issues during testing so looks good now, updated banking as well to hopefully make it a bit smoother. Live version will be 2.2.

14 hours ago, ImSoGucci said:

Script doesnt solve random events. Just keeps on doing what it does without caring about any random event that pops up. Also the walking is flawed as it can sometimes walk towards the bar in Varrock and get stuck there for a moment before proceeding. Should be free imho

I'll give you another trial once I confirm new version is live.

Edited by Molly

5 hours ago, Molly said:

Updating walking, didn't notice any issues during testing so looks good now, updated banking as well to hopefully make it a bit smoother. Live version will be 2.2.

I'll give you another trial once I confirm new version is live.

Yeah most of the time when its returning to the bank in Varrock it takes the way to the wilderness then stops and goes back to the bank. I had two of my accounts banned in less than a day botting this script with breaks/proxy etc.

10 hours ago, ImSoGucci said:

Yeah most of the time when its returning to the bank in Varrock it takes the way to the wilderness then stops and goes back to the bank. I had two of my accounts banned in less than a day botting this script with breaks/proxy etc.

I've noticed some really odd things when using web walker to walk long distances recently in several different scripts of mine, public and private. The bot would run off in weird directions for no logical reason, just like you described. What I did to change the walking was break down the general area between the bank and the sawmill into smaller sectors. So instead of being in bank for example and telling the bot walk from bank to the sawmill the bot will now determine what sector it's in and walk to the next and so on. When giving the web walker a closer area to walk to it seems to do fine.

Version 2.2 is live so whenever you'd like another trial let me know.

7 hours ago, kaiga said:

could you hook me up with a trial for this script @Molly

Sure you have one now.