07 starter main

toke up069

1. Pictures of the account stats

2zxsh0o.png

2. Pictures of the login details

2ag6wp4.png

3. Pictures of the total wealth (if there is any):no wealth just junk items/ectophial

4. Pictures of the quests completed: nature spirit, priest in peril, lost city, ghosts ahoy, vampire slayer

5. The price you will be starting bids at: 3m

6. The A/W (Auto-win) for your account: 13m

7. The methods of payment you are accepting: 07gp

8. Your trading conditions: i will go 1st to anybody trusted 

9. Account status: previous 2 day ban for botting

10. Original/previous owners AND Original Email Address: im original owner an will be giving the email along with account as it was made purely for this acc an is not needed by me

deal with caution. This account is worth much more than 3m so if he's willing to sell for that low then i would be skeptical.

mate I can sell this account for however much I want, if u want to honestly know y im selling low then ask me, im not hiding anything

so the reason im selling for possible 3m is start bid=3m, win=13m

also this account was used at frost barrows then got a 2day ban an my main shits all over this acc rofl

so the 400-500botted chests made me over 50m(check my frost barrows sig if u really want)

so any extra gp I get from this acc is going to my main for prayer xp hence I really doint care what it sells for

but thanks for ur input I guess?

just informing people that there is a very strong chance that this is too good to be true. that is all. good luck with sales pal.

lol how is it to good to be true? the acc has had a ban, like 90% botted an ill never use it again, + im giving the email with it an have said I would go 1st to anybody trusted, id appreciate if u keep ur shit to urself if ur not interested in this account tbh, an ppl alwas have the option to request m id? like my licence ect...

so like I said my start is set at 3m an a/w is 13m, ill take anything in that price range if its all I can get

Edited by toke up069

lol how is it to good to be true? the acc has had a ban, like 90% botted an ill never use it again, + im giving the email with it an have said I would go 1st to anybody trusted, id appreciate if u keep ur shit to urself if ur not interested in this account tbh, an ppl alwas have the option to request m id? like my licence ect...

so like I said my start is set at 3m an a/w is 13m, ill take anything in that price range if its all I can get

Freedom of speech, and no need to be a prick. lmfao.