[07] 115 CB Main - Fcape, bgloves, torso +++

pepsiMoji

1. Pictures of the account stats

28i244w.jpg

2. Pictures of the login details

2yov7ur.png

3. Pictures of the total wealth (if there is any)

240xb1i.jpg

4. Pictures of the quests completed

29zvhno.png

5. The price you will be starting bids at

20m RS07 GP

6. The A/W (Auto-win) for your account

60m RS07 GP 

7. The methods of payment you are accepting

Rs07 GP ONLY

8. Your trading conditions

You go first, or we use a MM.

9. Account status

15x9thi.jpg

10. Original/previous owners AND Original Email Address

I'm original owner and it comes with original email!

All imaginable information about the account will be provided on sale. I've never let anyone on this account besides me, it was NEVER botted. 

Thanks.

Edited by pepsiMoji

I know I'm new. I don't mind if it takes a while to find someone who will trust me. I'm not going to bother going through all the hassle of selling the account, to recover it. Sorry to disappoint you, but not every newcomer is a scammer. Also, price seemed pretty good to me, if you're telling me I can get more from it, then I will surely change them.

edit: Auto-win and starting bid changed. - Thanks Primitively.

Edited by pepsiMoji

I know I'm new. I don't mind if it takes a while to find someone who will trust me. I'm not going to bother going through all the hassle of selling the account, to recover it. Sorry to disappoint you, but not every newcomer is a scammer. Also, price seemed pretty good to me, if you're telling me I can get more from it, then I will surely change them.

edit: Auto-win and starting bid changed. - Thanks Primitively.

Right, we understand that you are the most honest person in the world and you will never ever scam in your life. We are taking your status on these forums into account before making a purchase.

How about you accept Paypal (from a trusted member) instead of RSGP? So you won't be able to potentially scam for 90 days. 

Edited by Rocket

Right, we understand that you are the most honest person in the world and you will never ever scam in your life. We are taking your status on these forums into account before making a purchase.

How about you accept Paypal (from a trusted member) instead of RSGP? So you won't be able to potentially scam for 90 days. 

Then I'll be the one getting scammed haha. Status means nothing to me, look at politicians, they've got a great image, yet they're the first ones to fuck you over. If it takes 6 months to sell my account, then so be it. Plus, I'm not in need of rs07 gp or anything, I've already got a 150m+ stack, i just don't use the account and would rather get the cash from it then pay membership for an account i haven't used in months

Also, I doubt anyone, even trusted members, would agree to my rules for Paypal. I'd be requesting a picture of the buyer with at least 2 IDs next to his face, their phone number(Which I will call before to make sure it's not fake) and much more information. I doubt anyone would go through that pain.

Thanks for your opinion tho. 

Edited by pepsiMoji

Then I'll be the one getting scammed haha. Status means nothing to me, look at politicians, they've got a great image, yet they're the first ones to fuck you over. If it takes 6 months to sell my account, then so be it. Plus, I'm not in need of rs07 gp or anything, I've already got a 150m+ stack, i just don't use the account and would rather get the cash from it then pay membership for an account i haven't used in months

Also, I doubt anyone, even trusted members, would agree to my rules for Paypal. I'd be requesting a picture of the buyer with at least 2 IDs next to his face, their phone number(Which I will call before to make sure it's not fake) and much more information. I doubt anyone would go through that pain.

Thanks for your opinion tho. 

Good luck on the sale, sir.

Edited by Rocket

Going to be opened until I sell it haha.

if you still available friday ill prob buy paypal only cause i dont have an acc at the moment.

Only things is its says you only want rs07 gold then couple of post later it says you want cash cause you dont need rs07 gold?

Edited by dovetrolling

if you still available friday ill prob buy paypal only cause i dont have an acc at the moment.

Only things is its says you only want rs07 gold then couple of post later it says you want cash cause you dont need rs07 gold?

I've never stated anywhere that I didn't need rs07 Gold. I said I wasn't hurried to sell it because I already had a good amount of it, that doesn't mean I don't want them haha. I'd still rather sell it for Rs07 than Paypal. It's a game and I would prefer keeping pixels and real life money on a separate branch.

Edited by pepsiMoji

I've never stated anywhere that I didn't need rs07 Gold. I said I wasn't hurried to sell it because I already had a good amount of it, that doesn't mean I don't want them haha. I'd still rather sell it for Rs07 than Paypal. It's a game and I would prefer keeping pixels and real life money on a separate branch.

lol sorry man i must have misread what you said but anyway i understand what your saying but yea hope it goes well

• Like 1