Banned for 2 days

Balveth

So i just got banned for 2 days after botting for about 12 hours over 5 days, but on the side i had another account botting non stop with out being banned or warned,

just wondering is it possible to get banned when having Osbot running in background while i play legit on the runescape client?

keep safe botting people, jagex told me they can detect ALL 3rd party programs ;)

i botted 3 accs on same ip (rs3) and played legit on 4th acc by 6 months in this time they banned over 100 accounts i created but my main still didnt get banned

so i think that chain ban cover only on accounts you really botted

aww cool yeh im not denying that fact i botted i did and got caught boohoo haha, i however dont want to get perm banned haha

i wasnt sure if they detected it while i was botting in back ground or something like that, like when i got banned i litterly had just finished 3 quest and was standing at GE but had my other account botting away

i just got the same ban within 3 seconds of launching new client. it said detected using 3rd party software i was not caught botting but using a banned 3rd party software. i play from the client a lot. 

i will send a screen shot of the email they sent me tomorrow if you would like to see it

Edited by tempesttheace

i just got the same ban within 3 seconds of launching new client. it said detected using 3rd party software i was not caught botting but using a banned 3rd party software. i play from the client a lot. 

i will send a screen shot of the email they sent me tomorrow if you would like to see it

that has happened to me before.The moment i logged into a 3rd party client, this was way back in like 2010 when i was using ****

Edited by Insanctus