Need Help only if ur good at computers!

amghugs

So,

This is what i'm trying to do, I'm Running my PC On 2 internet connections. My Home Broadband Plus my Phones Wifi.

And i'm trying to set my Osbot + Osbuddy to one connection (My Phones Internet) and everything else is my home internet.

The Reason I'm Doing this is because i randomly get dcs, every 5 minutes or so, i know people will say get better internet rahrah, well i'm moving house on friday and getting new internet, Yes yay for me no more dcs.

Anyways, what i'm trying to do is set my Internet for Osbot and Osbuddy to run of my phones Wifi, and everything else on my home internet, because my missus watchs netflix and i'll defiantly go over my bill if i use my phones Wifi 24/7...

I've downloaded a program called FORCEBINDIP.
This Program allows you to change what applications to use for whatever internet connection.

EXAMPLE: 30k6r8o.png

The Help i need is, what does Osbot run, yes i know it runs java, But the thing is what do i type into the command promt? and same with osbuddy, what do i type?

Please Someone Help me :)

Sounds like too much of a hastle, considering your phone wifi is exactly the same as your home internet, or do you mean your portable hotspot? Imo just wait until you move houses with a more stable internet and use proxies. 

Talking About My Hotspot mate