Selling Amazing started main [94 magic - Dt done] [F cape] [Great melees & Range]

Operor

1. Pictures of the account stats zuku84.png

2. Pictures of the login details14e2c10.png

3. Pictures of the total wealth (if there is any) ic5zi8.png

4. Pictures of the quests completed eda80079797adf305d052f2d4a0f6f3b.gif

5. The price you will be starting bids at I don't have start bid

6. The A/W (Auto-win) for your account 30m

7. The methods of payment you are accepting RSGP, CSGO SKINS

8. Your trading conditions Will use middleman

9. Account statusf54x7n.png

10. Original/previous owners AND Original Email Address I'm original owner and email will be given

Edited by Operor

I may be interested, If we get a Middle man, may I test a recovery test?

I'm not risking my account to get banned for changing hands. This have happended.

Also its hard to recorvery accounts from another ip adress.

I can't say more than that im here to stay not to scam.

Also there is not many passwords on the account 2 or 3, no recorveryes, no jag or no memberships bought via paypal or credit card so the IP adress when recorverying the account is MUST just like the original email ( that i will give with the account )

Edited by Operor

I'm not risking my account to get banned for changing hands. This have happended.

Also its hard to recorvery accounts from another ip adress.

I can't say more than that im here to stay not to scam.

Also there is not many passwords on the account 2 or 3, no recorveryes, no jag or no memberships bought via paypal or credit card so the IP adress when recorverying the account is MUST just like the original email ( that i will give with the account )

If someone were to recover it, they could just state that they moved. Easy as that. No ban, nothing. If you will not comply with a recovery test, no one will buy the account from you. You're not trusted at all.

• Like 1

If someone were to recover it, they could just state that they moved. Easy as that. No ban, nothing. If you will not comply with a recovery test, no one will buy the account from you. You're not trusted at all.

Google about those changing hands bans.

Also no matter what tests you want i can always recorvery the account if i want.

Those tests doesnt make me any more trusted.

And yeah i don't really need to sell this 30m is like only 36 usd or something if i sell to big sites (which is really nothing to me)

if no one buys i will just give it free to a friend who plays this game.

Edited by Operor