Finally

Dex

Completed all easy achievement diaries today, this cape is going to take even longer than the quest cape took me but I don't mind wink.png

e7448e8339326d1ad660a010cd47c711.png

5415afd21d3e1402cf413d1780c82a51.png

Note: I already have Varrock Armour (2) & Explorer's ring (2)

you're going for achievement diary cape? oh boy..... you do know that is the hardest thing in the entire game right? i cant even complete 1 elite diary, lots of parts about the diary, but there are alway 1-2-3 things that i can't do

you're going for achievement diary cape? oh boy..... you do know that is the hardest thing in the entire game right? i cant even complete 1 elite diary, lots of parts about the diary, but there are alway 1-2-3 things that i can't do

I know but it's just a goal, no timeframe is set on it so I can do it at my own pace :)

Completed all easy achievement diaries today, this cape is going to take even longer than the quest cape took me but I don't mind wink.png

e7448e8339326d1ad660a010cd47c711.png

5415afd21d3e1402cf413d1780c82a51.png

Note: I already have Varrock Armour (2) & Explorer's ring (2)

Go for explorer's ring 3 and morytania legs 3 and you've got yourself some pretty decent teleports. Ardy cloak has been the most useful achievement on my account for sure.

Go for explorer's ring 3 and morytania legs 3 and you've got yourself some pretty decent teleports. Ardy cloak has been the most useful achievement on my account for sure.

I almost got the stats to do all medium diaries (2 levels in one skill left) so I will do those first. After those are done, I will do the hard ones I already can wink.png thank you for the tip though!

All medium diaries are completed, hard ones will take a very long time I think.

797771944eb76b87bd9fe69d2cd97480.png

511d2ef0751cc0441b0be1536ef92c68.png

i have all stats for all hard, but im too lazy to do the quests lol, i have 200 quest points so there are quite some quests still to do that are required for diarys so im like.. mehhhhhhhhh fuck that

if you're curious what's required

https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/2z74zi/all_levels_of_achievement_diary_requirements/

stats for all hard

Rda0Rox.png

Edited by The Hero of Time