Question about previous ban (expired)

Strepsil

So when OSRS first came out I made a new account as my main and botted it up a lot. It got a 2 day ban (microing minor) and a roll back, made me quit RS for good. That offence has now expired, and I recently got back into RS and have been playing on that account again because I didn't want to start from scratch. Btw I've got a new PC and moved house since I last played so Jagex shouldn't be able to track me through cache or IP or any of that stuff. I've been botting on it quite a lot but 'carefully '(only mirror mode with good scripts, not ridiculous hours, often baby-sit etc.) and so far haven't gotten a ban.

I guess its kinda gotten to that point where I'd be pissed off if my account got banned but its still not where I want it to be and I don't want to legit the levels. So I'm just wondering does that previous expired ban offence on my account mean Jagex pay closer attention to it? Am I more likely to be banned or does that previous offence not make any difference now that it has expired? Cheers for any advice.

Edited by Strepsil

Honestly, I can't imagine Jagex keeping accounts flagged after the offense has expired. They're seriously being out-botted (every ban is negated by 2 or more bots being created) on a daily basis. Don't bot in hotspots, avoid people, use your own scripts or good payed scripts in obscure locations. I say bot away. Avoid long hours. Use Mirror mode if you're really concerned.  

Edit - You're already doing half the things I mentioned. Just keep it up. You're fine. 

Edited by Embarrassment