Need powerlevellers for account creation service!

legacycm

An AIO creation service is on the way! My previous BF account creation service has been immensely popular and I would like to extend the privilege to all you powerlevellers out there! Want to earn some money playing the game you love (or sometimes hate when you get cleaned :P)? Look no further!

T.O.S

1) You will pay a 5m deposit fee. (Refundable when you want to leave)

2) The deposit fee will not be refunded if you are caught scamming or kicked from the service. Additionally, a scam report will be made against you and you will face the consequences.

3) Should always hold the belief that "Customers are #1!" This means that you should always treat customers in a polite manner!

4) 10% of the service fee will go to me and the other 90% to you. 

5) I am responsible for the holding of funds that the customer pays. You will receive your payment after the service is complete and I have verified the accounts in question. 

5) The supplies agreed upon before the service has started will be used. If any additional supplies are required, I will negotiate with the client to find a favourable outcome for everyone!

6) Reasons you may be kicked: Not completing orders you've taken.

Bad attitude towards customers.

A sudden inactivity without warning. 

7) Any advertising fees and costs will be decided by me and a percentage may be taken from the total amount. This amount will ALWAYS be fair and take into account your opinion. Any advertisement decisions/offers I make/receive will be discussed with the team and terms will be decided from that. 

8) If you have been caught scamming anyone either within OSBot or another similar site, it is within my discretion whether you will be allowed to continue work within the service. In most cases, your agreement made with me, the service owner, will be terminated abruptly and your deposit fee will NOT be returned.

By posting an application, you are agreeing to the T.O.S.

How many hours are you active per day:
Your Skype:

An AIO creation service is on the way! My previous BF account creation service has been immensely popular and I would like to extend the privilege to all you powerlevellers out there! Want to earn some money playing the game you love (or sometimes hate when you get cleaned tongue.png)? Look no further!

T.O.S

1) You will pay a 5m deposit fee. (Refundable when you want to leave)

2) The deposit fee will not be refunded if you are caught scamming or kicked from the service. Additionally, a scam report will be made against you and you will face the consequences.

3) Should always hold the belief that "Customers are #1!" This means that you should always treat customers in a polite manner!

4) 10% of the service fee will go to me and the other 90% to you. 

5) I am responsible for the holding of funds that the customer pays. You will receive your payment after the service is complete and I have verified the accounts in question. 

5) The supplies agreed upon before the service has started will be used. If any additional supplies are required, I will negotiate with the client to find a favourable outcome for everyone!

6) Reasons you may be kicked: Not completing orders you've taken.

Bad attitude towards customers.

A sudden inactivity without warning. 

7) Any advertising fees and costs will be decided by me and a percentage may be taken from the total amount. This amount will ALWAYS be fair and take into account your opinion. Any advertisement decisions/offers I make/receive will be discussed with the team and terms will be decided from that. 

8) If you have been caught scamming anyone either within OSBot or another similar site, it is within my discretion whether you will be allowed to continue work within the service. In most cases, your agreement made with me, the service owner, will be terminated abruptly and your deposit fee will NOT be returned.

By posting an application, you are agreeing to the T.O.S.

How many hours are you active per day:2-6 hours 
Your Skype: ali.da.master