Hiring AIO Workers | FireCapers | Questers | Powerlevelers | More |

Services

TERMS OF SERVICE

- Must be able to pay a 5M entrance fee, which will be refunded upon leaving the service at any time (You can stay as long as you like)

- Must have been a member of OSbot atleast 1 month.

- Must not be banned on any websites (you may be required to sign up elsewhere for fb purposes etc.)

- If I find that you are banned on any other websites for things related to scamming after being hired you will be removed from our service without any refund.

- If you get a open scam report on you, you will not be refunded if you request to leave the service untill it is over, anything scammed within the 5M entrance fee will be refunded to the victim, the rest lays on you.

- If you have a scam report open on you, you will be kicked out of the service untill resolved.

- You must have skype to be able to contact myself.

- You will receive a payment of 90-10% meaning you will take 90% I will take 10%.

- You will not bot on peoples accounts without their saying so, otherwise you will get an automatic blacklist ban from the service thread and you will no longer work with me - Along with I will support the victim file a scam report.

Other Information:

Have questions? Private message me or add my Skype! TrinityGoldSales

Please only post if you are applying. All other posts will be reported to be removed.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...