Recruiting workers for Blast Furnace and general account creation service!

legacycm

I have recently started a Blast Furnace account creation service! I anticipate the amount of accounts required will be VERY high! You will make a lot more money than simple questing and powerlevelling!

T.O.S

1) You will pay a 5m deposit fee. (Refundable when you want to leave)

2) The deposit fee will not be refunded if you are caught scamming or kicked from the service. Additionally, a scam report will be made against you and you will face the consequences.

3) Should always hold the belief that "Customers are #1!" This means that you should always treat customers in a polite manner!

4) 10% of the service fee will go to me and the other 90% to you. 

5) I am responsible for the holding of funds that the customer pays. You will receive your payment after the service is complete and I have verified the accounts in question. 

5) Before a service is started the customer will send me pictures of his bank. Any items missing is your responsibility. This only applies if the customer requests access to the Blast Furnace for an already existing account.

6) Reasons you may be kicked: Not completing orders you've taken.

Bad attitude towards customers.

A sudden inactivity without warning. 

7) Any advertising fees and costs will be decided by me and a percentage may be taken from the total amount. This amount will ALWAYS be fair and take into account your opinion. Any advertisement decisions/offers I make/receive will be discussed with the team and terms will be decided from that. 

8) If you have been caught scamming anyone either within OSBot or another similar site, it is within my discretion whether you will be allowed to continue work within the service. In most cases, your agreement made with me, the service owner, will be terminated abruptly and your deposit fee will NOT be returned.

By posting an application, you are agreeing to the T.O.S.

EDITED T.O.S AS OF 08/07/2015 TO INCLUDE A NEW CLAUSES (7 & 8)

How many hours are you active per day:
Your skype:

DUE TO ANTICIPATED DEMAND, I AM HIRING ONCE AGAIN! PLEASE POST BELOW!

Edited by legacycm

whats the 5m deposit for if the accounts are going to be fresh level 3's

Just in the unlikely occasion in which a non-level 3 account wants to be BF ready.

Recruiting once again!

How many hours are you active per day: about 3-7 hours a day

Your skype: strbunix

User has not replied on Skype, looking for more workers once again!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...