Twins Twitch ViewBot service

Twin

I will be able to offer up to 60 viewers with custom chat messages of your choice, or no chat messages. My rates will be discussed either over skype or pm, but expect it to be around a dollar an hour. I can offer up to a 15 minute trial just so you know what to expect.

Features

• Up to 60 viewers at a time
  • Custom chat messages of your choice/No chat at all
  • Can add up to 200 followers to your stream, this will be a different rate depending on how many you want

Rates

• Payment will be in rsgp/paypal
  • 1$/hour unless otherwise specified in our discussion

Order Form

1. Amount of viewers:
  2. How many hours:
  3. Payment method:
  4. Skype:
  5. Do you agree to the ToS?:

Terms of service

1. You will pay upfront
  2. If the viewers drop randomly, you will be refunded for the time that the viewers were not in your stream, but I will keep the amount from the time they were in your stream
  3. If your twitch account receives a ban for this I am not to be held responsible
  4. I have the right to decline anyone from the service
  5. I hold the right to stop the service at anytime, and refund you for the amount that the bots were not in your stream(say you paid for 5 hours and I need to stop it at 3, you will be refunded for 2 hours of time)

Edited by twin 763

Terms of service

1. You will pay upfront
  2. If the viewers drop randomly, you will be refunded for the time that the viewers were not in your stream, but I will keep the amount from the time they were in your stream
  3. If your twitch account receives a ban for this I am not to be held responsible
  4. I have the right to decline anyone from the service
  5. I hold the right to stop the service at anytime, and refund you for the amount that the bots were not in your stream(say you paid for 5 hours and I need to stop it at 3, you will be refunded for 2 hours of time)

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

• Like 1