Negative Feedback

Rekke

"and if the vps worked properly, i wouldve never disputed. If a service does not work correctly it is my right to dispute, as well as negative feedback."

I don't know how many times I have to say this, it works perfectly. Either you're just blatantly lying, or you have some issues on your end. either way, I can not help you with this.

"I have SS proof of you being rude. "

I said use your head man. Just because you can't manually do everything on the VPS, doesn't mean it is "completely unusable" as you claim it to be.

The lagg isn't even that bad, I have done multiple tut islands/maintenance on these servers with the "massive lagg" you claim it has.

All you have to do is set the bot up to where you want it to be on your home PC, and then start the script on the VPS.

"Rekke getting mad about the paypal dispute, honestly thats the only reason he is so mad, there wasnt any abusive behavior"

Threats = Abusive Behavior

77d79302ff862c1b0972477899de0b8a.png

@Rekke you should have refunded him if the VPS isn't usable for him. If you sell someone a VPS he will expect it to work, which is only logical. If the outcome of the PayPal dispute is not in @Sparkedrage's favour then you will still have to refund him.

Dex, I do not understand. If the VPS is completely usable on my end, and everyone elses, but it isn't on his end, why does that make me obligated to refund him? I was not aware this was a "rule" until now? Please explain.

Dex, I do not understand. If the VPS is completely usable on my end, and everyone elses, but it isn't on his end, why does that make me obligated to refund him? I was not aware this was a "rule" until now? Please explain.

You admitted before that it is definitely possible that the issues are caused due to his location, which looks like it's the case here. If I buy a phone from another country and when it arrives it turns out that it doesn't support the service in my country. So I can't call or text with it. If they didn't mention it beforehand then I have every right to require my money back. If you would have mentioned before he bought the VPS that it was not going to usable for him, do you still think he still would have bought it? And no, there is no particular "rule" for this, but that is why we are here, to prevent people like you from misleading their customers and afterwards trying to get away with it. You are to refund him and that is not up for discussion at this point. So once again, if the PayPal dispute is not decided in his favour you will have to refund him or you will be banned. Please keep us updated here.

• Like 3

You admitted before that it is definitely possible that the issues are caused due to his location, which looks like it's the case here. If I buy a phone from another country and when it arrives it turns out that it doesn't support the service in my country. So I can't call or text with it. If they didn't mention it beforehand then I have every right to require my money back. If you would have mentioned before he bought the VPS that it was not going to usable for him, do you still think he still would have bought it? And no, there is no particular "rule" for this, but that is why we are here, to prevent people like you from misleading their customers and afterwards trying to get away with it. You are to refund him and that is not up for discussion at this point. So once again, if the PayPal dispute is not decided in his favour you will have to refund him or you will be banned. Please keep us updated here.

I have mentioned throughout this dispute more than once that live in the

SAME LOCATION. 

I use the servers perfectly fine, and we both live in Australia.

If you would have mentioned before he bought the VPS that it was not going to usable for him, do you still think he still would have bought it?

Why would I tell him about something that is not true?

I have not misled him at all, and he already lost the PayPal dispute. Why would I refund him for a perfectly working server that works for me and others that also live in Australia. I have stated this multiple times.

I have mentioned throughout this dispute more than once that live in the

SAME LOCATION. 

I use the servers perfectly fine, and we both live in Australia.

If you would have mentioned before he bought the VPS that it was not going to usable for him, do you still think he still would have bought it?

Why would I tell him about something that is not true?

I have not misled him at all, and he already lost the PayPal dispute. Why would I refund him for a perfectly working server that works for me and others that also live in Australia. I have stated this multiple times.

Then why did you agree to refunding at first? There must've been some kind of issue then? Of course we can't check it anymore since you already denied him access. So if you won the dispute then a refund is in order.

• Like 1