To allow the use of Player Auctions's Payment Checkout link

DiamondStarFall

Hi all, i would like to suggest to allow the use of the Player Auctions Payment Checkout link on our Threads in the Market section. Some of us are PA users and from my understanding the option to do tat is nt being allowed atm.

PA is a trading platform that allow sellers to list the item/currency on sale and they will act as a middleman to secure the payment from the buyer.
Seller send the goods to Buyer and PA will send disburment to Sellers upon confirmation.

-100% Safe Trading
- Reduce Scams
-Provide an easy option for Buyers to checkout by clicking the link instead of contacting us to ask for the link
-Tis will nt have any negative impact on the feedback option on OSBot as well, as Users can still exchange feedback on OSBot when they successfully purchased from PA.

Feel free to share ur views!

Cheers and thanks for reading! smile.png

Edited by DiamondStarFall

General rules

• Any member is free to do services, however members should be aware of who a provider is before they purchase or trade for service. Such acknowledgements would include vouches and their trader feedback.
  • Scamming is not allowed. If clear enough someone can be found guilty it will result in a permanent ban from the forums, most probably by IP and or in other ways.
  • OSBot is not liable for any of your losses using our market and will not refund in any way, shape or form on behalf of members of our community. If you are scammed, you can post a report in the appropriate section.
  • No changes shall be made to the Runescape or forum account of the buyer that are not directly authorized by him or her, this would be marked as scamming.
  • No external links to other websites providing vouches or services are allowed, everything must be from within the OSBot community.

There is a reason we have a feedback system, and also a reason why we have middlemen. We want you to use OUR website. I hope you can understand. 

Most of us know that PA is safe, and secure way to buy/sell GP, but the rules of the market are simply stated above. We are to enforce them until they have changed. :)

Happy Trading!

• Like 1

I am pretty sure PA is allowed. It is similar to PayPal, but safer and it's not like a forums or a botting site.

unfortunately from wat i had gathered it is nt being allowed atm.

General rules

• Any member is free to do services, however members should be aware of who a provider is before they purchase or trade for service. Such acknowledgements would include vouches and their trader feedback.
  • Scamming is not allowed. If clear enough someone can be found guilty it will result in a permanent ban from the forums, most probably by IP and or in other ways.
  • OSBot is not liable for any of your losses using our market and will not refund in any way, shape or form on behalf of members of our community. If you are scammed, you can post a report in the appropriate section.
  • No changes shall be made to the Runescape or forum account of the buyer that are not directly authorized by him or her, this would be marked as scamming.
  • No external links to other websites providing vouches or services are allowed, everything must be from within the OSBot community.

There is a reason we have a feedback system, and also a reason why we have middlemen. We want you to use OUR website. I hope you can understand. 

Most of us know that PA is safe, and secure way to buy/sell GP, but the rules of the market are simply stated above. We are to enforce them until they have changed. smile.png

Happy Trading!

i do understand the use of the trade feedback and middleman. the trade feedback can still be used even if the transaction took placed on PA. and further more it just serve as an additional option nt as a replacement of middleman or anything smile.png

Edited by DiamondStarFall