Twins Dragon Killer

Twin

if your teleblocked your going to die no matter what anyway so its all good i dont expect the bot to kill a player lol if it gets teleblocked just try to get it to run south and thats it

Alright, then  my last thing to really add is a regearing option. Might take me a bit to get it all figured out but it shouldn't be to bad.

• Like 1

pushing the update tonight! all that will be left to add is setting back up your gear if you get killed, and making looting bags more reliable.

What i'd recommend is using a 60/60/40 account for optimal farming. a DDs, rune plate legs, glory, then a anti dragon shield, then whatever plate body you want, same for helm. So like, addy plate and hlem, just something cheap.

Pushed.

If you don't have a trial and would like one, reply to this comment.

Update is pushed, let me know how it runs!

Edited by twin 763

pushing the update tonight! all that will be left to add is setting back up your gear if you get killed, and making looting bags more reliable.

What i'd recommend is using a 60/60/40 account for optimal farming. a DDs, rune plate legs, glory, then a anti dragon shield, then whatever plate body you want, same for helm. So like, addy plate and hlem, just something cheap.

Pushed.

If you don't have a trial and would like one, reply to this comment.

Update is pushed, let me know how it runs!

I can seem to add this script, is it working?

Trial??

help me out pl0x :D

Ahh yes that

Regular looting should be fine. I just need to make it wait for the dragon to die and get its loot so it doesn't run off, then run back to get the loot.

I'll get that sorted out soon. I'm currently working on another script, but it's more or less to test out antiban features. i maanged to run it 20 hours on a level 3 f2p, so I'm going to include it into this script soon.

Edited by twin 763