3333 Zulrah Kc Achieved ^.^

gebotter

I dumped 850m of it to probemas then sold the rest sep, I currently prob have 1bill stock atm, but like i mentioned if you want the info the accounts for sale in the section wink.png

I don't buy accounts, just interested in seeing loots.

Tbh I wish i had it all banked it was so beautiful along the way lol

Yeah exactly lol, I saw someone on Chris Archies with like 3k kills I was like what the fuck that is good to look at...

I have had close to 23 tanz fangs 19 magic fangs 10 onyx 15 serp helms alone lmao.

lol in 3k kills? lmao maybe so but don't  mislead kids into buying your account.. zulrah is around 50k-250k per kill 250k max without a high drop which you hardly get id say 150k average without drops.im at 260 kills and I have 1 serp 1 onyx and 1 magic fang... the luck isn't the same for everyone that's all im saying.

lol in 3k kills? lmao maybe so but don't  mislead kids into buying your account.. zulrah is around 50k-250k per kill 250k max without a high drop which you hardly get id say 150k average without drops.im at 260 kills and I have 1 serp 1 onyx and 1 magic fang... the luck isn't the same for everyone that's all im saying.

I said I average 500k a kill out of all the kills together including all drops, please don't reply again I'll report for spam as well the fact you are trying to farm posts.