Selling 900K WoW-US Gold

jdyn23

How are you going to get this to other servers? I'd honestly just sell it to someone at like 10/15 cents under the market value. so like 75-85 cent per 1k.

Three Options- 1. Buyer makes a toon on my server, gets the gold then server transfer that toon. 2. I buy X amount of money worth of pets and trade to buyer and the buyer sells on their server ( pets are cheap on my server so they could probably make some more money off of this method but I can be a pain to sell all of the pets) 3. Buyer just uses the gold on my server. I would def sell it at .85$ per thousand. I have no issues with that.

Three Options- 1. Buyer makes a toon on my server, gets the gold then server transfer that toon. 2. I buy X amount of money worth of pets and trade to buyer and the buyer sells on their server ( pets are cheap on my server so they could probably make some more money off of this method but I can be a pain to sell all of the pets) 3. Buyer just uses the gold on my server. I would def sell it at .85$ per thousand. I have no issues with that.

The one site I used to buy gold from was http://www.epictoon.com/, it was a little slow but they came through with the gold. You can also look on bottting forums for wow and see if anyones buying there.

looks like overall gold prices dropped 20k is aobut what 10k was 6 or so months ago. You wont get 85c a mil anymore

Edited by twin 763